Samsung 23" 1080p (cPVA) $129 F/S (REFURB)

I got two refurb samsung monitors through legend micro. Both monitors were doa. Was a hard process getting my money back. I do not recommend buying from them.

I have his monitor. Response time is noticeable, but the colors are AMAZING. Totally beat the crap out of my e2350 LG LED monitor. Great buy, not sure about seller though.

eyefinity is so stressful I rather look at one screen infront of me. then keep turning my head. and tons of things going on at once man u gona lose all ur hair lol

eyefinity is so stressful I rather look at one screen infront of me. then keep turning my head. and tons of things going on at once man u gona lose all ur hair lol

So damn true. I tried eyefinity and that is exactly how I felt playing games. After a few weeks and said F that and went back to a single display. I don't know how others can not go batty with three screens and stuff happenning all over the place in a video game.

You're supposed to just look at it as a wider FOV. It helps in racing games to see when you got someone creeping up on you or in FPS games to see around corners or crossroads. And in Assassins Creed it's just beautiful with it's open landscapes. My eyes still never leave the center monitor.

Back