Sammsung F4 2TB $67.99 + FS

SuperBiiz sounds and looks a bit sketchy. No offense to superbiiz, I know they're legit and perfectly fine. I'm just saying, from webshop appearances and the name...

SuperBiiz is awesome - and I'm not just saying that because they're relatively local to me. They went out of their way earlier this year to get me my Asus M-IV-E earlier this year when they were very, very hard to get. The sales rep personally called me multiple times to get the transaction done. I would recommend them to anyone.

Just got mine in today and wow they have lowered the shipping quality. What used to be packed with peanuts and foam inserts is now just placed in a cardboard insert.

Now this really wouldn't have been a problem except that whoever packed it didn't place it in the cardboard insert correct which allowed for the hard drive to become unsecured to the point that it came out of its plastic housing.

Mine was not shipped with merely a cardboard insert, it was wrapped in like 6 layers of bubble wrap in a small box, very snug, no way it could move around in the box.

Just got mine in today and wow they have lowered the shipping quality. What used to be packed with peanuts and foam inserts is now just placed in a cardboard insert.

Now this really wouldn't have been a problem except that whoever packed it didn't place it in the cardboard insert correct which allowed for the hard drive to become unsecured to the point that it came out of its plastic housing.

I think I had the same guy packaged mine, I wish they would have used some bubble wrap. Fortunately there were no errors with the low level format and the drive is much faster than I expected.

Put his address in the ship to field.... Derp.

Just as an FYI, most places (Newegg & Amazon) allow this but Superbiiz won't ship to an alternate address unless it is on file with the CC.

Back