Saints Row the Third: Ridiculous Gameplay Video

Hahah wow that was crazy.. Will get getting this soon after release for sure

Wow that is very over the top... I like it. Hope they improve the bystander AI.

This and RO are the biggest titles for me. Besides TW2, which I still haven't played. SR2 was a superb game.

Day one buy for me on the PC.

Same here for me and the wife, hands-down. Hope they do a good job on the PC version, especially for the co-op portion.

The visuals actually look great, I was shocked at the detail etc.

The whole over-the-top thing actually seems to be done really well, not like "pointlessly" over-the-top, but things that are just legitimately fun and humorous.

Oh, I cant wait to shoot my wife out of a cannon, lol!:D

Seems like it would be fun to run around and fuck things up... but its to over the top to enjoy any story attached I think. I wouldn't be able to get immersed into anything beyond mindless carnage. I'll wait for it to get cheap, and then I'll pick it up.

Looks fun. :) Hope the openness of this game won't make it a bore after a while.

Wow.. Day one for sure! That is fecking amazing!

Good news is, volition is developing PC version in-house this time around, and if Red Faction: Armageddon is anything to go by, it will be very well optimized and polished.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr9luwOqhXI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Saints Row: The Third | Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary Pre-Order Pack trailer‬‏[/ame]

Preorder pack trailer. Don't know what I just watched.

I put MANY hours into Saints Row 2. These games are an absolute blast to play, especially with a friend.

Once I saw that you can beat people with a giant purple floppy dildo, I was sold.

[F8];1037902694 said:
Once I saw that you can beat people with a giant purple floppy dildo, I was sold.
66ff72df0d7c.bmp

Game looks retarded. IMO I'd much rather play a game like Skyrim where a bunch of guards will be on your butt if you do something stupid.

HEY FAGS IF YOU WERE THERE FOR SAINTS ROW 2 NONE OF THIS WOULD SURPRISE YOU IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER. :)

Welcome to the Land of Awesome, where Anarchy is the only law and impulse absurdity the order of the day. Go back and play Saint's Row 2 while you await this upcoming masterpiece. With "Gentlemen of the Row" fanmod. Go. I'll wait.

Absolutely SR3 is one of my most anticipated titles of the year. Can't wait!

I've been noticing that PC game downloads from Amazon are at least a good $10 cheaper than Steam. This game is no exception. What's that setup like because I may just go that way.

Last edited:
Would have been interested 10 years ago. I consider GTA to be over the top most of the time, so this is ridiculous. I can see how people might have fun with it though.

For those buying it on PC via digital distribution, go to the Saint's Row site and buy it directly from THQ shop make SURE you get PC Download selected, not PC Box unless you want the boxed version. Buying direct from THQ means you not only get the Professor Genki Pre-Order Pack (pre ordering from anywhere gets you this) but it also gives you a "Season Pass" that is at least 3 big DLC packs totaling over $20, for free. Buying from THQ.com is the only way to get this.

I asked on their forums and buying via PC Download basically will give you a key to activate on Steam as SR3 is a Steamworks title, so you'll do better than just pre-ordering from Steam or anywhere else!

For those buying it on PC via digital distribution, go to the Saint's Row site and buy it directly from THQ shop make SURE you get PC Download selected, not PC Box unless you want the boxed version. Buying direct from THQ means you not only get the Professor Genki Pre-Order Pack (pre ordering from anywhere gets you this) but it also gives you a "Season Pass" that is at least 3 big DLC packs totaling over $20, for free. Buying from THQ.com is the only way to get this.

I asked on their forums and buying via PC Download basically will give you a key to activate on Steam as SR3 is a Steamworks title, so you'll do better than just pre-ordering from Steam or anywhere else!

Thanks for the tip.

It looks like a lot of fun, I tried SR2 because Yahtzee gave it an uncharacteristically good review and it turned out to be a let down for me, there was some fun stuff but it got boring very fast, the graphics and polish on the PC didn't seem very good at all.

Back