Saints Row: The Third (PC) w/ DLC + season pass ~$24

PanzerBoxb

2[H]4U
Ripped from dealnews:

If you've been on the fence about this game then wait no longer. THQ's UK site is offering the game with the pre-order bonus DLC and a DLC season pass for £14.99 which comes out to just under $24.

Link

19.99 at Green man gaming too, which may be better if you have a credit. I had $5 with them so I only paid 14.99

Got this last week from the UK site for ~30 bucks. It includes the Season Pass and activates on Steam.

Heh I posted about this in the steam deals thread, but I guess it warrants its own.

EDIT: If someone is interested in the game itself, I'd be willing to buy this and sell you the game for $15 lol :). I'm only interested in the DLC!

Anyone who is interested in the game itself, PM me. I'm only interested in the DLC, maybe we can strike a deal.

Ok, looks like you have to enter FIFTY-SAINT-XMASS code to get it for $20 at green man gaming..

Which one is the better deal, THQ or GreenManGaming?

THQ since it includes the pre-order DLC and Season Pass. Whereas I believe GreenManGaming is JUST the game.

Hmmm, my credit card declined authorization at Green Man. Appears Capitol One has them flagged for fraud? that's not good.

Trying to play Saint's Row on the cheap.

I'll update once I get to the bottom of this.

UPDATE: It was Capitol One being a pain in the butt. Not Green Man.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't see the DLC as being all that great for this one. Mostly it seems to add a weapon or two and some outfits. If you have credits at GMG then that may be a better deal as you get the core game for much cheaper.

Personally, I don't see the DLC as being all that great for this one. Mostly it seems to add a weapon or two and some outfits. If you have credits at GMG then that may be a better deal as you get the core game for much cheaper.

Its worth noting that the DLC season pass is not for the weapon packs, its for the yet to be released expansions

It's still a better deal on the UK site. Just remember to remove the Extended Download thing it auto adds to your cart.

It's a better deal cause you get the DLC and Season Pass for future DLC...

This is the over seas version? Do they just give me the code to enter into steam?

Went ahead and grabbed this deal for $25. Will use my GMG credit for something else.

What is the Co-op like, can you jump into games easily or is it like Magicka/Terraria where you need to find players manually?

What is the Co-op like, can you jump into games easily or is it like Magicka/Terraria where you need to find players manually?

Yup, you can jump right in with friend or use the Steam matchmaking to find a random pub who has their game open.

This deal worked for me using a US address and a Non-Chase credit card, theirs failed. Nice score for 23 bucks!

Added the three codes to steam, no problems so far, starting to download now.

Back