Saga Of Ryzom Beta Issues?

ojax

Gawd
I have recently decided to check out the beta for the mmorpg Saga Of Ryzom... I downloaded the >1gig file and installed it on my computer (specs below). Since that day, I have not been able to stay ingame for more than 30 minutes. ( actually the longest was 32 minutes, according to the error report )

While ingame, at any point, the game locks up hard.. I need to ctrl+alt+delete to get back to windows, and when I do, there is an access violation which forces me to close down the game. I assumed this was something to do with my graphics card, and was almost convinced when I disable the recovery, and the next time it locked up, it rebooted my computer instantly... I however, have never had any problems with any other game, alpha, beta on this computer that have been this severe... I have read the forums and checked out possible solutions. One solution was opening ports in your router, but my other computer plays this beta fine. I used drivercleaner and re-installed the newest ati drivers. I also reinstalled the game 3 times, and played with every setting in the configuration to the point of being fanatical about it...

So, Im asking anyone if they have had any issues with this game, and if so, are they similar to what I am describing here...

Thanks for the help. :)

cheers

ojax

Back