Safest Virtual Drive Program for Win7 64?

Hiyruu

2[H]4U
I want something that won't f-up my system when it installs the driver.

I was thinking about D-tools Lite, but am not 100% sure about how stable it is.

What about Virtual CloneDrive, or Alcohol 52%? Will these be any safer / more stable?

Something that will create a virtual optical drive?
I've been using virtual clonedrive on win7 x64 for a while without a problem. Would definitly recommend it.

I haven't heard of any issues with Daemon Tools lite on win7 x64, some people still use it just fine During the install make sure to uncheck the optional toolbar or whatever malarky it comes with.

VCD! I don't use it that much anymore since Steam pretty much eliminated my desire to torrent games, but I switched from DT and never looked back.

I use MagicISO. Have used it to mount hundreds of ISO's and never had a problem with it.

I've used MagicISO, D-Tools Lite, and VCD... none of them have given me any issues on Win7 x64 machines. Any of those should suffice.

I've used MagicISO, PowerISO, and Virtual CloneDrive on Win 7 x64. They all work fine, but I recommend VCD because it's free.

ive used virtual clone, alcohol 120/52 poweriso as well. no problems here. from what i remember demon tools light has spyware, malware ect

VCD as well....although, I have been fooling around with OSFMount and that's pretty cool too...

Back