Safe voltage range for Corsair LPX?

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
How high can you safely pump voltage into Corsair LPX modules?

I am curios. I have encounted a slight stability issue @ 3200mhz on my 1700X when using Pstate overclocking.

When I am fixed OC or nonOC cpu @ 3200mhz ram its rock solid. But I notice when I am P State overclocking my zen its a wee bit unstable. I can't confirm this as its just a hunch. A weird pattern I have seen.

I am running 1.37v into my RAM right now and it appears to be solid but in the event I have another ram related blue screen under gaming load what would be the safe max I could run voltage on these modules. Even at 1.37 they are cool to the touch.

I was thinking of getting two more 8 GB modules to bump to 32GB so I will def have to downclock or run more volts for stability. Just curious. I have never really been a good overclocker when it comes to RAM.

up to +10% is usually totally safe. ive always had to bump corsair and crucial ram to make them totally stable. yours should have no issue with 1.4v or more if needed.

up to +10% is usually totally safe. ive always had to bump corsair and crucial ram to make them totally stable. yours should have no issue with 1.4v or more if needed.

Ok so it would seem I can go as high as 1.48v tops.... to be @ 10% limit. I will go incrementally until I find a stable and safe spot. Thanks!

Back