Sackboy: A Big Adventure

so 2 former PS exclusives coming in the same month- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves and Sackboy!...nice...maybe November will bring both Miles Morales and Returnal

Ah nice, this was one of the games I regretted not playing before selling my PS5. Every once in awhile I get a hankering for a cutesy platformer.

Ah nice, this was one of the games I regretted not playing before selling my PS5. Every once in awhile I get a hankering for a cutesy platformer.
I'll never sell mine I did the same thing with my PS4 sold for 150.00 because I thought nothing good was going to come out. I got to play Wo Long last week something no PC player could do.

Last edited:
Hate to admit, that Im so pumped for this! lol.. Ive loaded a PSP emulator on my Shield, and play the PSP version. Cant wait!

If Sony can't make PS5's they might as well join the PC Master Race Club!

so 2 former PS exclusives coming in the same month- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves and Sackboy!...nice...maybe November will bring both Miles Morales and Returnal

Have come a long way from all the disbelief and denial posted in the original HZD thread. :cool:

Sackboy: A Big Adventure Has Proven Very Unpopular on PC

After the PC port of the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection set the record for the lowest player count of any Sony game at launch, Sackboy: A Big Adventure has come along and beat it by an alarming margin...across its first weekend on sale, the highest number of players it had at any one time was just 610...compare this to the 10,851 peak the Nathan Drake remasters recorded and it's immediately clear how unpopular Sackboy has proven on PC...

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/10/sackboy-a-big-adventure-has-proven-very-unpopular-on-pc

Sackboy: A Big Adventure Has Proven Very Unpopular on PC

After the PC port of the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection set the record for the lowest player count of any Sony game at launch, Sackboy: A Big Adventure has come along and beat it by an alarming margin...across its first weekend on sale, the highest number of players it had at any one time was just 610...compare this to the 10,851 peak the Nathan Drake remasters recorded and it's immediately clear how unpopular Sackboy has proven on PC...

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/10/sackboy-a-big-adventure-has-proven-very-unpopular-on-pc
They sucked all the things that made LittleBigPlanet fun out when they made this game. They changed it from a fun and creative physics puzzle platformer into a generic action platformer. I don't think it was even that popular on console. I'd buy LittleBigPlanet 3 if they released that on PC, with all the customization and sharing features intact.

This makes me sad. They did a beautiful job on this game but as others have said: It needed some kind of promotion and $60 for any game that's been out for a couple of years give or take already is frankly asking a lot. $50 base MSRP on Uncharted at least gives you two full games technically. I can wrap my brain around that more then Sackboy PC's current setup.

I hope this gets addressed ASAP. It deserves a much better fate then this.

anyone know if they fixed the shader compilation stutter on PC discussed in the DF video?...there have been a ton of patches released and a few of them mentioned reduced shader compilation stutter

Back