sabregen sold me a misrepresented 8800GTS damaged in shipping. Wont refund money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that true?

Did he state that the card was "fixable"?

If he did, you deserve your money back.

"the right set of tools and skills" -> Doable for someone with a lot of experience with microsoldering (Even if the GPU core is dead, he could hunt for another dead card and swap parts). IMHO, since he already stated it's sold AS-IS, he doesn't deserve a refund.

Buying damaged/dead hardware with a hope to fix is always a gamble.

"the right set of tools and skills" -> Doable for someone with a lot of experience with microsoldering (Even if the GPU core is dead, he could hunt for another dead card and swap parts). IMHO, since he already stated it's sold AS-IS, he doesn't deserve a refund.

Buying damaged/dead hardware with a hope to fix is always a gamble.

It's always a gamble, but (hypothetical situation):

If I bought a keyboard "As is, but fixable" that actually had epoxy under the space bar and no internals whatsoever, and the seller didn't tell me any of this, I'd be pretty pissed and expect to get my money back. If someone sold me a CPU that was "non-working it has a bent pin!" and it arrived with a hole drilled right through the core, I'd expect my money back.

If someone sells a "non-working, but fixable" graphics card with a physically destroyed core, and they know this but withhold this information, the buyer deserves his money back.

If the seller either didn't know or didn't recognize the core damage, or didn't say that the card was in fact fixable, then the buyer here doesn't deserve anything but contempt.

It's always a gamble, but (hypothetical situation):

If the seller either didn't know or didn't recognize the core damage, or didn't say that the card was in fact fixable, then the buyer here doesn't deserve anything but contempt.

This is the part of your hypotheticals that is accurate. This has already been explained, multiple times to the buyer.

This is the part of your hypotheticals that is accurate. This has already been explained, multiple times to the buyer.
Gotcha.

In that case, eclypse, quit whining. You bought a broken card that turned out to be a little more broken than you or the seller realized. You bought it as-is.

Take your lumps and move on. Looks like you've lost enough already.

For reference, here's all the pictures at once that I uploaded to photobucket, of the card. I am a horrible photographer, and my camera is relatively cheap. I usually photograph parts without flash because I can't seem to figure out how to keep from getting a whited-out picture. This is especially true of close-up shots, where I have to enable the macro function:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture005-2.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture004-4.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture003-5.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture002-6.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture001-6.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture049.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture048.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture047.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/evgaregistration.jpg - original purchase date and serial # from eVGA registration
[http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture040.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture039.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture037.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture036.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture035.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture034.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture033.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture032.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture031.jpg

Your Canon Powershot A510 can take close up pics with flash as you've shown in this picture.. Looks pretty clear and detailed to me!

Picture048.jpg

I ask for pictures of these marked chips under the thermo pads.

Picture031.jpg

And heres the pics you show me! Dark i might add so i cant see detail.

Picture005-2.jpg

Picture004-4.jpg

Picture003-5.jpg

Picture002-6.jpg

Picture001-6.jpg

Looks like someone thats trying to hide something taking dark pictures.. That only leaves me to trust your opinion, which you didnt mention any damage! If you did the card would of been UNFIXABLE and DEAD in my mind!

On to the quoted section....

When the thermal pads were removed, per your request, I did not clean the chips. Anyone that has a TMG ND5 kit will attest to the tackiness of the thermal compound underneath the top red colored material. As a matter of fact, you have the thermal pads in your posession. Peel them off from one another, you'll see that they leave very little residue on the surface that they are removed from. I did not clean the chips to take the pictures. Why would I clean a card that:

1. I was going to try and repair myself. I'm not going to clean a card until after it's repaired, with the exception of the parts that I intend to solder. There's nothing to solder on the RAM or the compositing engine chip...so no cleaning

2. After attempting to diagnose the situation, I determined that I could not fix it myself. This is why I decided to sell it. There's no point in cleaning off a card that is already broken, that I do not intend to fix myself, and that I planned to sell.

Paragraph #2 - see above. I didn't clean it. As a matter of fact, the only time that I had the card in my posession, after it was returned to me by the original buyer, without the thermal pads on it, was for the pictures that I took and sent to you. I did not inspect the card visually after removing the thermal pads. The extensive damage was apparent, hence the sale "as-is."

Again.. Please look at the PINK thermo pads.. Thermo pads are flat squares.. You can clearly see the WHITE thermo compound gushing out of the sides under the pads.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/sabregen/Picture031.jpg

Oh and heres another pic of yours where you can see residue from thermo compound on the other chips "Mosfets" So when i seen your dirty dark picture what looks like maybe a crack also looks like thermo goop residue (Which is what i thought i was looking at in those pictures you uploaded when i asked for them).

Picture037a.JPG

Anyone that is that quick to pull the trigger and start a Paypal dispute/CC chargeback is no one I want to deal with. It was very obvious from sabregen's thread (I looked at the entire scenario and all the pictures while it was still for sale) that the card needed major work, and obviously is an iffy proposition, no matter how skilled you are. It was also clearly communicated that it was AS-IS which implies no refunds/returns. It appears you both overlooked the damage to the chip, which sucks, but it's done and over with now.

eclypse you need to get over the fact you bought a card that probably can't be fixed and move on before you damage your rep here anymore. Sure it sucks you're out $83 and change, but that's life. I bet you could've made that $83 back in the time you've been ranting and raving about your mistake.

That only leaves me to trust your opinion, which you didnt mention any damage! If you did the card would of been UNFIXABLE and DEAD in my mind!
Give it up, dude. You're digging deeper and deeper. Sabregen didn't do anything wrong here.

The only part that I am interested to know now...is how did you find that I had an A510? That may be the case, to be honest, it sounds right, but I can't off the top of my head, recall the model #.

I have already repeated myself, probably 3 times, on this issue. I will not address it again. I understand that this is your area of contention, and thus, you keep bringing it up. I'm not your to see it your way. You bought something that was disclosed to be broken, and was sold as-is.

Mods, I invite you to chime in, and/or close this thread, or make a recommendation (not that you haven't already). This guy doesn't seem to be able to stop. Everyone reading this thread, with an opinion on the topic, has already seen the pictures (both in the original thread, and here). It is not necessary to post the pictures (especially when they are that size) in the thread, when they have already been linked.

Is that true?

Did he state that the card was "fixable"?

If he did, you deserve your money back.

Yes ofcourse he did.. Just look at the sale thread title.
Got soldering skills? 8800GTS 320MB SC damaged w/all parts and TMG ND5 Cheap

He went on to describe and label the damage and what needed to be replaced.. Said he didnt have the skills to do the job but someone that does should easliy fix it.

You bought a broken card, but it's too damaged for your liking? DNT list, meet Eclypse.

Good luck sabregen, hope all gets worked out!

Anyone that is that quick to pull the trigger and start a Paypal dispute/CC chargeback is no one I want to deal with. It was very obvious from sabregen's thread (I looked at the entire scenario and all the pictures while it was still for sale) that the card needed major work, and obviously is an iffy proposition, no matter how skilled you are. It was also clearly communicated that it was AS-IS which implies no refunds/returns. It appears you both overlooked the damage to the chip, which sucks, but it's done and over with now.

eclypse you need to get over the fact you bought a card that probably can't be fixed and move on before you damage your rep here anymore. Sure it sucks you're out $83 and change, but that's life. I bet you could've made that $83 back in the time you've been ranting and raving about your mistake.

Dont matter.. He sold it as a fixer-uper.. Not a dead card. You would'nt try selling a dead card at $150 his original price would you? No.. I asked about certain chips that i knew if there was damage the card was toast and he did not tell me about the damage on those chips.. Everything he pointed out can be fixed as he stated.

No the only thing going on here is that a Seller was tring to get some money back on a card he trashed and did and now since he got what he wanted he wants to win at all costs. He's not going to and i'm clearly wasting my time trying to reason with someone clearly trying to get away with it.

Off to paypal.. as they say. Try working it out.. which i did and he's unwilling to as everyone can see.. Theres no point. I'm only trying to point out why he's wrong since most are not looking at the facts.. They just see a damaged card and i paid for it.

Why are you going to buy something and then ask for your money back when the words "broken" "damaged" and "lost cause" are clearly used to describe it in the item description anyway?

Dont matter.. He sold it as a fixer-uper.. Not a dead card. You would'nt try selling a dead card at $150 his original price would you? No.. I asked about certain chips that i knew if there was damage the card was toast and he did not tell me about the damage on those chips.. Everything he pointed out can be fixed as he stated.

No the only thing going on here is that a Seller was tring to get some money back on a card he trashed and did and now since he got what he wanted he wants to win at all costs. He's not going to and i'm clearly wasting my time trying to reason with someone clearly trying to get away with it.

Off to paypal.. as they say. Try working it out.. which i did and he's unwilling to as everyone can see.. Theres no point. I'm only trying to point out why he's wrong since most are not looking at the facts.. They just see a damaged card and i paid for it.

Here's the point that everyone is debating. We cannot assume what sabregen knew beforehand and what his intentions were and therefore we have to go by what was said in the thread and what was shown. It was clearly obvious to almost everyone else that the card was beyond repairable even though he claimed it was possible with the right skills.

Going by facts, he didn't claim anything that wasn't possible. Although misleading, he didn't outright lie. The skills necessary to fix the card required a beard and being able to also walk on water, which clearly you did not possess.

If anything, I understand your point. I want to get that out there. I'm not sure if everyone else understands your point, but I do. At the same time, it was pretty obvious that this card was an as-is item and at the end of the day, you bought an item in hopes of repairing it at a discounted price.

Your point of him refunding you the money is valid. I mean, if the seller is truly concerned about customer satisfaction, why can't he just refund you the money less shipping costs he incurred? Seems plausible. Except for the fact that it was sold as a part that did not function and that is that.

Next time, ask the proper questions. I was really, really surprised at how fast you purchased it and especially at that ridiculous price. And on the seller's side. I don't understand how making that $70+ is worth all of this. In retrospect, it's not. Everyone saw this coming except you and the buyer. But I guess lesson learned.

Got soldering skills comes to mind as the sale thread title.. Not damaged behond repair. He sold it clearly as a repairable card at that price point.. not its damaged take it for $10-30 bucks.

If i thought it was a goner obvioously i would'nt buy it noe would anyone else.

I just want to say thank you again to all that have given their opinion, read the thread, and taken the time to do so. I appreciate it all, even to those of you that think I am not correct in my position. If we're going to put it all out there (as we have), I welcome all responses, and can appreciate the time taken.

Josh

Were looking at the facts the real problem is your not. You bought a broken card and where not able to fix it you have no right to a refund and if you actualy win your paypal dispute you should be banned from these forums.

It wasnt sold as a "fixer-uper" it was sold as a broken card just because you read more into it than you shouldve thats your problem.

Here's the point that everyone is debating. We cannot assume what sabregen knew beforehand and what his intentions were and therefore we have to go by what was said in the thread and what was shown. It was clearly obvious to almost everyone else that the card was beyond repairable even though he claimed it was possible with the right skills.

Going by facts, he didn't claim anything that wasn't possible. Although misleading, he didn't outright lie. The skills necessary to fix the card required a beard and being able to also walk on water, which clearly you did not possess.

If anything, I understand your point. I want to get that out there. I'm not sure if everyone else understands your point, but I do. At the same time, it was pretty obvious that this card was an as-is item and at the end of the day, you bought an item in hopes of repairing it at a discounted price.

Your point of him refunding you the money is valid. I mean, if the seller is truly concerned about customer satisfaction, why can't he just refund you the money less shipping costs he incurred? Seems plausible. Except for the fact that it was sold as a part that did not function and that is that.

Next time, ask the proper questions. I was really, really surprised at how fast you purchased it and especially at that ridiculous price. And on the seller's side. I don't understand how making that $70+ is worth all of this. In retrospect, it's not. Everyone saw this coming except you and the buyer. But I guess lesson learned.

I totally understand what your saying and if all that was true at the end of the day i would'nt bother and eat the cost. But the point is that it was sold as a repairable card and the fact that i asked if any damage was on those marked chips i asked for and he didnt explain the damage is were i feel mislead and the whole danm reason i want a refund!

I bought a card with a chance to repair.. anyone that knows how to solder electronics knows that the areas he pointed out as the only damage is indeed fixable by a skilled hand.. hell i've fixed plenty in my 14 years messing around with computers ext..

I got an unfixable card just becuase of that damage on the little nvidia northbridge looking chip. its a dead card.. I didnt spend $83.39 on a dead no chance to fix card and i cant see how people expect me to spend money on fixing a card inwhich theres no return.

if someone has money to burn and wants to see those marked parts fixed by me send some cash over here and it will be done.. it wont power up with that chip damage though.

Keep in mind that it's very very difficult to test a card to assess the extend of the damages since it's already damaged to the point of not getting any signal. Like I said, both you and sabergen cannot confirm or deny how far it is damaged and IMHO, Sabergen did more than his part by showing all the pics you requested and if you asked more questions, you would have gotten more answers.

Also, even if you cannot repair it, it has some worth still due to the card cooler which can be used by someone who lost it (put a waterblock and lost/tossed the original cooler). It is also worth for someone who have a dead card with a special component fried which could be picked from another dead card. you can recoup the losses by ebaying it as a dead card and I bet there will be ppl willing to pay some bucks.

It won't matter for you at this point since you rep is already damaged by a lot of invitations in the DNT lists.

Were looking at the facts the real problem is your not. You bought a broken card and where not able to fix it you have no right to a refund and if you actualy win your paypal dispute you should be banned from these forums.

It wasnt sold as a "fixer-uper" it was sold as a broken card just because you read more into it than you shouldve thats your problem.

Its kinda hard to read the facts as the orignal sale thread was edited and the original sale post for the card is gone. Someone want to post it back up??

All we have is my word and his.. If you want to believe a guy that obviously was'nt being 100% honest with the sale of that card then so be it. If you guys want that kind of seller or sellers around here then have at it.

And on the seller's side. I don't understand how making that $70+ is worth all of this. In retrospect, it's not. Everyone saw this coming except you and the buyer. But I guess lesson learned.

This point was conceded to many posts ago. As a result of this situation, I removed the WD Raptor 80GB that I had for sale, which was also damaged in shipping to another buyer (and who was also refunded, BTW). I have decided that any parts that I know to be in non-functional condition are not worth this type of hassle to try and cover my ass on, and sell. It is a lesson learned. At the end of the day, I stand on principle.

Do I feel bad? Yes, I do. I was truly hoping that someone (no me, obviously) would buy it and be able to get it working. I was terribly disappointed when the original buyer told me what had happened enroute to him, and knowing that I would do the right thing and refund him upon return of the card. I was disappointed in myself, for having made such a ridiculous mistake. That is not the case here.

Its kinda hard to read the facts as the orignal sale thread was edited and the original sale post for the card is gone. Someone want to post it back up??

I have already inquired to this possibility with Malcolm_Staudinger, and was told that since the thread was edited, it cannot be restored. I have also looked into search engine caches, but none that I know of had it cached.

No you dont feel bad.. If you did you would refund me as you said you did to others.. Not even a word of partial refund or anything.. I did end up buying a card that should of been sold for parts. Should be charged as so. $30 would be tops since you included a 3rd party heatsink.

This whole thing stinks. I have dealt with sabregen and he is a stand-up trader. Let me just tell you that after reading this entire thread, it's not sabregen's reputation that is taking a hit at all.

Just saying.

Oh for the love of Christ! Eclypse, he refunded the Indian gentleman because that guy bought a WORKING, undamaged card. It was damaged on the way to him so he is due the refund. How the fuck do you not get that? You do NOT deserve a refund, plain and simple. You bought a KNOWN DAMAGED card. It's a crap shoot, everyone knows that except for you apparently. Just because YOU don't think you can fix it now that you have it doesn't mean you get a refund, not even a partial one. How the hell do you figure you are entitled to anything? Buyers remorse plain and simple. You can try and smear the seller all you want, you're just getting yourself added to everyones DNT list, including mine. You say you have a child? Well grow the fuck up and set the proper example, quit your damn whining, and move on. Jesus H Christ, you're an idiot.

While I haven't read the entire thread...
I'll be filing with Paypal in the morning. I'm sure the first thing they'll be looking for is a return policy to which there was none stated.
Even if sabre was in the wrong, it can be assumed that no stated return policy means no return policy. Ergo, the item cannot be returned for any reason. Ergo, the item is "as is". I don't see any particular point in filing with PayPal, as the resolution won't be to your satisfaction.

Had you asked what the return policy was, you probably (possibly) would have passed on the purchase. I think you've made a critical mistake by assuming that, because the original thread lacked the words "as is", you would be entitled to a refund in case of X scenario arises, even when X was left totally undefined. That seems like a very poor assumption if you ask me, and beyond the bounds of sabre's responsibility. Terms are to be defined before the sale, not after.

Based on sabre's courtesy alone I can guess as to his honesty.

If I'm mistaken on any of the facts or details, then disregard this post at your leisure, or correct me if preferred.

I won't do a refund on something sold as-is and damaged, you're just not getting it. I do refunds when I make a mistake. Also, here's the cooler, and where I bought it from:

http://www.sharkacomputers.com/thermaltakend5.html

If it were the cooler alone, yeah, maybe $30 shipped, given the weight. The original asking price was $150 until I saw the price of the 8800GT that has just come to market. This is why I figured OBO (which it was listed as), would bring offers of those willing to try to fix it. Yes, I did have offers for $50, and around that range. So, you'd sell something for $50 that you are offered more $ for? I don't think that's logical at all.

That card is perfectly repairable. All that it needs is new components and the right tools and skills.

Oh for the love of Christ! Eclypse, he refunded the Indian gentleman because that guy bought a WORKING, undamaged card. It was damaged on the way to him so he is due the refund. How the fuck do you not get that? You do NOT deserve a refund, plain and simple. You bought a KNOWN DAMAGED card. It's a crap shoot, everyone knows that except for you apparently. Just because YOU don't think you can fix it now that you have it doesn't mean you get a refund, not even a partial one. How the hell do you figure you are entitled to anything? Buyers remorse plain and simple. You can try and smear the seller all you want, you're just getting yourself added to everyones DNT list, including mine. You say you have a child? Well grow the fuck up and set the proper example, quit your damn whining, and move on. Jesus H Christ, you're an idiot.

QFT

Thank you for saving me a bunch of typing!

Like.. a new GPU?

nope, just a new side chip and the tools to release and resolder the balls. The GPU is fine. But considering that he doesn't even have the tools to repair the relatively simple damage, then I don't see where he's going with the irrepairable line.

I understand what you're saying eclypse, you feel cheated, and you want your money back. I would too if I had received a broken card. Only problem here is that you knew it was broken, sabregen answered all your questions you asked, and showed you pics of the card, dark and bright, so I don't think he was trying to hide anything.

The problem is that you bought a broken card really quickly even though you weren't 100% sure of it, it's like an old comic I saw of a cowboy who had a pistol with smoke coming out of, asking "What did you do with the money? Where is it? Why did you kill her?" with another dead cowboy face-down on the ground dead. You can't shoot first and ask questions later, you're always going to be disappointed.

If you had doubts, you shouldn't have bought it, which apparently you did. Not only that, it's not like this was a working video card, it was sold broken, as-is, for cheap.

I've never traded with sabregen, as I don't do any trading on this forum, but he's always seemed like a decent guy, doesn't make problems, not to mention all the support he has in this thread. I think you are fighting for a lost cause eclypse.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say something paritally in support of eclypse.

While I do think that "legally", the seller does not need to return any of the money, there was a little misrepresentation/deception going on. It may not have been intentional, it may have been, I don't know frankly.

Here is what I mean: From what I understand, the seller pointed out a bunch of what we would all consider "repairable" damages in detail. Each was indicated specifically with pictures and arrows. While he never said that those were ALL of the defects, he certainly gave the impression that they were.

Its like you come home and give your wife an up to the minute account of your day, in detail--like having coffee for 5 min, working for 1 hour, 2 min for bathroom etc etc, then you leave out the 5 min quickie you had with your secretary. Yeah, you never said that you told her everything, but you certainly gave her that impression--by pointing out in detail all(but one) of the repairable defects. If I got my facts wrong, please point it out to me, i'm just a bystander here. Seems to me the seller's case is solid, but not "rock" solid. If those defects were indeed ALL the defects, and eclypse coudn't fix it, then well that's his problem. But there was some misrepresentation going on, intentional or not.

Conclusion: Yeah, LEGALLY, if you read everything like that, he sold an as-is item to eclypse and doesn't need to send back a refund, it doesn't exactly make me want to buy from [H] if everyone things what he did was RIGHT, or in the spirit of [H]. Makes me a little scared to buy anything on here. I always thought of it as friends hepling each other out with old hardware, but after reading this, I feel like I need a lawyer!

I just think it'd be nice for eclypse to drop it, and move on--but it woudn't be bad for the seller to reimburse half or something--you know, just in the spirit of things.

DATAstrm
longtime [H] lurker

nope, just a new side chip and the tools to release and resolder the balls. The GPU is fine. But considering that he doesn't even have the tools to repair the relatively simple damage, then I don't see where he's going with the irrepairable line.

If your so sure then buy it from me for what i paid and lets see it. No normal hobbiest has the tools to take that chip off and solder on a new one.. Even if you did it would'nt be worth the cost as you would have to have another card with a perfect chip to get that part from.

I feel compelled to respond to that last post (DATAstrm). I understand what you are saying, and I would agree whole heartedly with most of it. However, in your example, the person giving the account of every millisecond of the day had full knowledge of the actions they engaged, in, and failed to disclose it. That is not the case here. I did not see the area in question before accepting payment, and shipping it.

Your hypothetical situation involving the accounting for each portion of the day rings true, but in this case, you'd have to apply the knowledge to the victim that they also knowingly were involved with a giant man-whore, from the beginning, and that he was damaged goods. If you add that into the equation, then the victim is not a victim...just not very attentive at what they got themselves into.

If your so sure then buy it from me for what i paid and lets see it. No normal hobbiest has the tools to take that chip off and solder on a new one.. Even if you did it would'nt be worth the cost as you would have to have another card with a perfect chip to get that part from.

I never said I could repair that card. Hell I wouldn't even be able to repair the caps my soldering skills sucks so bad. The point is that the card is repairable. It's not like the GPU is damaged. Hell, call up the manufacturer and see if they might be able to repair it for around a $100-$150. That way you wouldn't even have to worry about spending money(what was it you said? $200) on tools and parts just to repair the damage you thought you could do.

I was just notified that the buyer has filed a Paypal dispute for an SNAD merchandise sale. I providing Paypal with information, including this thread, and PM responses received thus far.

I was just notified that the buyer has filed a Paypal dispute for an SAND merchandise sale. I providing Paypal with information, including this thread, and PM responses received thus far.

you have to wait for me to escalate the claim.. Thats when they ask for all that material. Reply to the claim that you dont want to refund or dont feel you need to refund and i'll escalate it for you right now.

I never said I could repair that card. Hell I wouldn't even be able to repair the caps my soldering skills sucks so bad. The point is that the card is repairable. It's not like the GPU is damaged. Hell, call up the manufacturer and see if they might be able to repair it for around a $100-$150. That way you wouldn't even have to worry about spending money(what was it you said? $200) on tools and parts just to repair the damage you thought you could do.

$100-150 sounds like sending alot of money to fix the card to me.

I was fine with blowin $25 for shipped replacement SVP 16V 180uF surface caps (That are very rare) from Hong Kong.

Anyone can buy parts to fix a card that has broken caps,resistors, inductors ext.. from many electronic stores.. You cant buy that one chip i asked about before buying thats broken.

Thats the whole reason i'm hell bent on getting a refund because i was deceived from the seller when i asked about those marked chips. If it was'nt for that then yeah i bought a damaged card with a chance to fix and i could not. Seller did not tell the truth about that chip when i asked.. Thats why i say i have a case.. Not sold a card in the stated condition i was informed.

you have to wait for me to escalate the claim.. Thats when they ask for all that material. Reply to the claim that you dont want to refund or dont feel you need to refund and i'll escalate it for you right now.

Actually, since you filed a dispute, I can go page after page of responses in my defense, 2000 characters at a time. I suggest (once again) that you get your facts straight. I have provided Paypal with an explaination of the terms of the sale, a link to the (now edited, but still existing) FS thread in question, all of the pictures in my photobucket account, my heatware feedback score, the USPS DC Label #, and a link to this thread, along with information from PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back