S4 Mini - An ULTRA-SFF Chassis shipping this December!

Hey guys, I figured I'd post up about the Cryorig C7 since I don't think anyone else has. It just barely doesn't fit. The top part sort of fits with the side panel on, but only with that one panel in place. If you install the other half (the L/7 shaped part, it presses the panel into place, thus squishing the fan down enough to cause it to not spin. The tolerances on this case are every bit as precise as advertised. The C7 is a fraction of a mm too tall. On top of that, the mounting screws are too long by about 1 or 2 mm. Looks like I'm going back to the L9i afterall!

Try with a Scythe slip stream or similar thickness fan. Or even the NF-A9x14 from your L9i. Keep in mind a smaller diameter fan will usually spin at higher rpm and it could create quite a bit of turbulence noise being so close to the side/top panel of the case.

Last edited:
They have lock slots and the DC Jack holes have been turning into slots, increasing compatibility. In addition they are available in black or silver brushed and anodized aluminum. They are in stock, but I am fulfilling orders now and leftovers will go up on the website. I also will have a new ribbon cable soon custom built for the MINI by HDPLEX, and features six layer silicon and incredible performance. There are also a few other items that will be coming out soon that are in collaborating with the MINI and offer customers greater convenience and power.

Reactions: Jspr
like this
Do you include the metal "mesh" cover for the opening under the wrap around bezel in case someone wants to leave it open like you did for the gtx 1070?

Do you include the metal "mesh" cover for the opening under the wrap around bezel in case someone wants to leave it open like you did for the gtx 1070?

Nope. That would be something I would have to cut extra. I can offer it in place of the bezel or someone can DIY it.

Thanks for asking.

Is anyone running a 5820k with the dynatron cooler in their S4? Curious to what temps you are getting.

as always it is a nightmare to have clear information on it ...
but something seems moving, maybe the information has been release already, sorry if it's the case. (I have no idea how i found the link XD)

https://www.sfflab.com/products/nfc_s4m
official youtube video dated 20 nov 2017:

Back