S.T.A.L.K.E.R fans look here

Matthew Kane

Supreme [H]ardness
Ive stumbled couple of screenshots (below) whilst looking up pictures CoP mods, and i came across a Portuguese thread talking about CoP and I'm wondering if anyone know what mods/settings is required to get Clear Sky to look like these?

One example
29wmkic.jpg

vebqmf.jpg

15hn5t0.jpg

2hh12f6.jpg

2cqk6br.jpg

5eu7ih.jpg

Source for more screenshots
http://forum.zwame.pt/showthread.php?t=419624

Thanks

Last edited:
That looks quite amazing. I'd love to play CoP with such a mod rather than Clear Sky.

Well that guy with the screenies "Pure Anarchy" seems to have posted the links for the MOD within that thread, but alas I only speak Eng-Gerlish and some Chinese dialect at the weekends :/

He says in the thread. Google translate portuguese works perfectly to english.

I recommend you spend the first game without using mods that alter dramatically. Bag the latest patch, move the configs to get the best combination of graphics / performance, you can grab the float32 that improves the lighting effects and performance, and if you think you may need to add a few mods that increase realism (such as Ballistics Mod) or alter Small items such as inventory. If you still prefer some major changes, you have the CS: Enhanced, Total War Faction and Faction Commander to give some examples, but there are plenty more.

From what I remember from SOC, Float32 did wonders. That might be all he has.

That looks quite amazing. I'd love to play CoP with such a mod rather than Clear Sky.

It indeed does look good.

I don't think Stalker Complete 2009 for both Clear Sky and Shadow of Chernobyl offer the realism in graphics as in relation to the screenshot I posted via the source link given.

But I want to know what mods used to so badly in that link :D

Anyone out there/here at [H] that might know such mods for the game?

PS. Might even try and register a account on the forum and ask the op what mods are used.

Last edited:
I'm going to replay Pripyat when the awesome mods really roll through. I like what I see here.

Back