Krenum

Fully [H]

Game is Free

Free Download:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-anomaly

Addons/Mods
https://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-anomaly/addons

"Best Addons/Mods"

0:00 - Introduction 0:37 - HD Models 1:02 - Prosperity Reshade 1:37 - Particles Remade & HollywoodFX 2:01 - Death Animations 2:11 - Trader Overhaul Complete 2:48 - Boomsticks & Sharpsticks 3:31 - Anomaly Magazines 4:12 - Body Health System 4:53 - JSRS Sound Mod 6:24 - Soundscape Overhaul 6:44 - Tarkov Aim Rattle 6:57 - Misery Boots Footsteps 7:07 - White Dots Minimap 7:27 - Faster Tooltips & Vivid Icons 7:55 - OnegRiot's MUH Immersion Pack 8:18 - Conclusion

Good hunting, Stalker...

Last edited:
Anomaly is a great mod for sure, what are people's favorite add ons for this mod?

Last edited:
Anomaly is a great mod for sure, what are people's favorite add ons for this mod?
I just found out about it. Will probably install this weekend. I'll probably pick a couple out of that list above, the sound mod for sure and the skins.

This guy on Youtube has some excellent tutorials and videos showing off different mods and reshades. I'm currently using the Agressor reshade , with death animations, Autumn Textures and weapons sounds.

Part 1

Part 2

Just an fyi for those that don't know. Its a stand alone game (mod) so you don't need to own any other Stalker games or have them installed. Just download (16GB), unzip, click on the app launcher and enjoy.

I hope there are mods that make it so the AI don't just stand there and let you pick them off from a moderate distance. That ruined my last playthrough In Anamoly. Once I got a good sniper rifle I wiped out an entire village of soldiers. They just stood around letting me pick them off. There should be a mod that makes it so they either hunt the player down or take cover.

You can see what I am talking about in that last video, and he's quite close to them. Total immersion killer.

Just found out how to turn on the radio on the PDA, first song I hear was Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms...Kick ass!

I hope there are mods that make it so the AI don't just stand there and let you pick them off from a moderate distance. That ruined my last playthrough In Anamoly. Once I got a good sniper rifle I wiped out an entire village of soldiers. They just stood around letting me pick them off. There should be a mod that makes it so they either hunt the player down or take cover.

You can see what I am talking about in that last video, and he's quite close to them. Total immersion killer.

If anyone else has encountered this, this mod might address it:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-anomaly/addons/moras-ai-more-covered-beta-v11

Has anyone here installed any mods to the Anomaly install? I will be trying that, and will be my first time doing so.

Last edited:
If anyone else has encountered this, this mod might address it:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-anomaly/addons/moras-ai-more-covered-beta-v11

Has anyone here installed any mods to the Anomaly install? I will be trying that, and will be my first time doing so.
I have about 20 various mods running. I haven't had any problems so far. Just read the instructions for each mod install and you should be good.

You should make a backup of your Gamedata folder before you install any mods so that you can fall back on it in case any issues arise. Also, be careful installing Old mods

Try to stick with Version 1.51 (latest version). I only have 1 from 2020, the HD PDA Map.

OK, how do you manage the load order then? I know that mod order is important for a stable game.

OK, how do you manage the load order then? I know that mod order is important for a stable game.
I don't manage a load order. So far I have about 30 hours in, no crashes. I'm not sure it really matters, and I don't use mods that alter the game in any significant way other than sound mods, stash mods / UI, and HD models.

Stalker Anomaly is extremely stable compared to the previous games, whatever magic they did to convert it to x64 seems to have worked.

Last edited:
I recommend EFP to anyone who wants to play a very intense version of Anomaly. The installation is pretty straightforward. I have encountered a few crashes but none in the last 4 or 5 hours. The game play is outstanding. But it's tough.

https://anomalymod.com/news/stalker-gamma/

This is probably the ultimate STALKER mod. Fully automated install as well.

So I went to give it a try, downloaded anomaly, went and got the github.... and am greeted by a lovely line on the github page

"Get the client to use this repository
G.A.M.M.A. stands for Grok's Automated Modular Modpack for Anomaly.

To get the latest Stalker GAMMA client and install intructions, head to the associated discord server:"

Nope. Nope the fuck out. I will not join a discord to download anything. There is no reason the download and instructions can not be on one of the mod sites, on the github, etc etc.
Thats bullshit, and I hate people that are doing it. Just like people are more and more making videos instead of typing out one sentence to answer questions. Nope.

So I went to give it a try, downloaded anomaly, went and got the github.... and am greeted by a lovely line on the github page

"Get the client to use this repository
G.A.M.M.A. stands for Grok's Automated Modular Modpack for Anomaly.

To get the latest Stalker GAMMA client and install intructions, head to the associated discord server:"

Nope. Nope the fuck out. I will not join a discord to download anything. There is no reason the download and instructions can not be on one of the mod sites, on the github, etc etc.
Thats bullshit, and I hate people that are doing it. Just like people are more and more making videos instead of typing out one sentence to answer questions. Nope.
And here's me on the other hand loving the discord.. Folks there are helpful and I get questions answered within minutes. Even just reading the comments and discussion in the questions channel is of great help of great help. To me it's no different than having this forum.To each their own. Having played about 8 hours of gamma I will say that for me it is the pinnacle of stalker modding so far, especially because the install is nearly 100% automated, with over 250 mods.

Last edited:

Yeah zero reason to do that. Discord isn't faster for anything. It is essentially a MSN Messnger replacement, which it does well. Outside of that it is absolutely idiotic to use it. Why would you place a download link behind that? It isn't like Discord hosts the files. Or does it?

And here's me on the other hand loving the discord.. Folks there are helpful and I get questions answered within minutes. Even just reading the comments and discussion in the questions channel is of great help of great help. To me it's no different than having this forum.To each their own. Having played about 8 hours of gamma I will say that for me it is the pinnacle of stalker modding so far, especially because the install is nearly 100% automated, with over 250 mods.

There is a benefit - if you have ANY interest in being part of a particular community.
I do not have ANY interest in being part of a community for a mod of a game series that, while I love, I do not ever, nor have I ever, had a desire to talk to others about more than maybe a few sentences once every few years. Hell, if it was multiplayer Id see a little more use in a community like that. I just see no benefit.

Flogger23m If you upload files to discord (not sure the file size limit any more) they are hosted on the Discord CDN, same as images and other stuff you upload to it. Its possible, judging by their github, that the discord only hosts a small exe file on it that makes use of the files you download from the github.

There is a benefit - if you have ANY interest in being part of a particular community.
I do not have ANY interest in being part of a community for a mod of a game series that, while I love, I do not ever, nor have I ever, had a desire to talk to others about more than maybe a few sentences once every few years. Hell, if it was multiplayer Id see a little more use in a community like that. I just see no benefit.

Flogger23m If you upload files to discord (not sure the file size limit any more) they are hosted on the Discord CDN, same as images and other stuff you upload to it. Its possible, judging by their github, that the discord only hosts a small exe file on it that makes use of the files you download from the github.

It's a complex game so for me the benefit of the discord is to have the GAMMA Questions channrl open on a small secondary screen and get my questions answered almost immediately, and to see the other questions that people post get answered. This tells me alot of what I need to know to understand how the games systems work (especially the nuances of armor and weapons repair). Having this all in real time is so much better than posting in a traditional forum. I'm free to ignore the discord beyond that, and I do.

Back