Ryzen R5 RX 580 8GB ram 1TB HDD PC $650

Decent deal for what you get but 8 GB simply does not cut it anymore as even some games from a couple years ago will stutter and hitch such as Batman Arkham Knight and Just Cause 3. Both of those games are perfectly smooth if you have at least 12 GB of ram though. And a 1 TB hard drive is extremely tiny for a modern gaming pc unless you want to be deleting stuff all the time. I have just a fraction of my games installed and just my Steam folder alone is still nearly 2.5 TB.

Decent deal for what you get but 8 GB simply does not cut it anymore as even some games from a couple years ago will stutter and hitch such as Batman Arkham Knight and Just Cause 3. Both of those games are perfectly smooth if you have at least 12 GB of ram though. And a 1 TB hard drive is extremely tiny for a modern gaming pc unless you want to be deleting stuff all the time. I have just a fraction of my games installed and just my Steam folder alone is still nearly 2.5 TB.

You know people don't have to install every game :) Some people just install maybe 2 and play them, then uninstall and install what else they need :)

Considering you could sell the card for what...about 400 alone?
Be worth it to buy it, flog the 580 and get a 1070

Considering you could sell the card for what...about 400 alone?
Be worth it to buy it, flog the 580 and get a 1070

Prices looked to be tapering off, are they still this high, or is it scammy auctions trying to modify?

This could be molten hot if you flip the RX 580 at the presently inflated prices. I still see recently sold ones going for upwards of $500.

One reviewer gave some more insight into its specs. Looks like it's rocking a MSI B350M (Mortar? Gaming? Grenade? Bazooka?) mobo, 8GB GeIL Potenza DDR4 (2400? 2666? 3000? Single or dual DIMMs?), Powercolor RX 580 8GB (cha-ching), and a modified Phanteks P400 case (assuming tempered glass).

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Picked one up for shits and grins.

Ryzen 5 1400
8GB Geil 2400 Potenza single stick
MSI B350M Bazooka
Deepcool Gamaxx 92mm HSF
MSI Armor RX 580 4GB
1TB Western Digital Blue
Phanteks P400 Tempered glass
EVGA 450W bronze PSU
Windows 10 Home

You know people don't have to install every game :) Some people just install maybe 2 and play them, then uninstall and install what else they need :)
This.
I have a 1TB drive for steam and have around 20 games installed, I would have to count to get an exact number, and I still have a third left over.

Back