Ryzen Master - PBO Curve Optimizer Control - Configure in Windows Now!

Check out the wacky curve that Hydra just gave me:

Hydra_2.png

How does it vary from you previous CO curve?

I have been playing with both the Ryzen Master CO version and the "freeware" Hydra version again. Ryzen Master is way too optimistic and I get a lot of total failure attempts in Hydra, but it sometimes completes. Both are more optimistic than my long time tested CO curve.

How does it vary from you previous CO curve?

I have been playing with both the Ryzen Master CO version and the "freeware" Hydra version again. Ryzen Master is way too optimistic and I get a lot of total failure attempts in Hydra, but it sometimes completes. Both are more optimistic than my long time tested CO curve.
My Hydra OC was actually better than my manual OC, it also showed my where my weak cores were. I was having weird issues with Warzone crashing on me and it turns out I was running -20 on a core that could only handle -6. So for me, it helped solve a nagging issue.

Not wacky, you have one good CCD and one Weaker one. CCD1 is weaker on my chip as well and that jives with what AMD did when they built these.
I found it wacky on core 1. Before, it could handle -5. Also, at stock, with no CO, that core will hit 5050 with regularity in single core stuff. Hydra says it's good for only up to about 4925. My CB20 score is around 10000 with these Hydra CO settings and 25600 in CB23. Hybrid OC nets me a score of around 10600 in CB20 and 26800 in CB23.

However, I do have a problem with the cpu or motherboard. Last time I messed with CO, I could score 11500 in CB20 at stock without PBO. CO got me a little higher. My computer rebooted due to a power outage and ever since, I score around 10000 stock. Even with tweaking PBO, I can't get back up to 11500, even while sucking lots of power. I have another thread on that issue. I opened a ticket with Asus and they just told me I had a low performing CPU. So, I think either the CPU degraded hard overnight or the motherboard is trashed. I'm going to rebuild everything in a new case this fall and test the cpu in another board. I'll also test another cpu in this board. I have a 3900x and an Asus x570 tuf as a server.

Back