Ryzen build gone to shit

Looks like bad memory. RMA/Return the stuff you got. Ryzens memory issues has nothing to do with errors, Just speed compatibility. Example, If you buy 3200 and can only run it at 2400.. That looks like faulty ram

how many threads you got goin? I answered in you other one...
if what I said there doesn't get you going than id prob agree, bad ram.

Well,

I was doing this as its a memory only sub forum but your right i have my answers now

Thank You

testing one stick at a time is the best way to find out if its a faulty stick or not

In the other thread i've informed you why you shouldnt use metest86 4.3.7 its a pretty weak memory test. (this does not invalidate this results though) but please if you want to test your system use 7.03 or later ones that support multithreading.
Using testing software that is to weak might give you false negative luring you into thinking something is working when its not.

why do you need to make 2 threads for the samme issues when you are not even following the information and advice you are getting to begin with ?

Looks like bad memory. RMA/Return the stuff you got. Ryzens memory issues has nothing to do with errors, Just speed compatibility. Example, If you buy 3200 and can only run it at 2400.. That looks like faulty ram
Good call Dan.

I bought team select 3200mhz RGB from Newegg for my ryzen 1700x and it runs it at xmp specs.

Back