Ryzen 7 1700X Deal of the Day

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
With the second-gen AMD Ryzen processors rolling out, we could expect to see some price cuts in order to move old inventory. This is one hell of a deal of the day! The 1700X (we reviewed it here) is now for sale at Amazon for $185 after $30 MIR. That is only $23 a core, or $11.50 a thread. No matter how you slice it, that is the beginning of a great budget build for just about anyone! Most of these 1700X CPUs we used where able to be overclocked to 4GHz and will make for a hell of a base gaming rig that you can also stream from as well. Check out our Definitive AMD Ryzen 7 Real-World Gaming Guide for how these will support your gaming experience. Thanks cageymaru.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm gaming + Streaming from my 1700 and LOVE it. Streaming @ 4500Mbps @ meduim CPU Encoding.. I've kept the overclock down to a modest 3.75Ghz w/ 32GB RAM running at 2666... Max temps during stream is in the mid 50C's (with ambient room temps of 76-78 degrees F).

That's one HELL of a deal at $185..

We run these at work, I have to say they're pretty decent little work machines and have better performance on Excel than anything Intel offers on a similar price point.

Back