Ryzen 5 reviewer kit give-a-way, the unboxing

sadsteve

Gawd
Hi fellow HardOCPians:

I received the AMD reviewers kit give-a-way prize on Friday (thanks again Kyle) so had to spend the evening put together a system. I already had an SSD and power supply so all that was needed was a new case (bought a Thermaltake Suppressor F31). I took some pictures and have posted them on my Flickr page, here's the link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/sadsteve/sets/72157682921232065

The system went together very easily and seems to be running fine. Now all I have to do is install all the usual programs I use and lock down the tracking/updates, etc that Windows 10 seems to want to do.

Once I've got everything installed (and a backup made) I'll start the overclocking!

I vote to change OP's username to happysteve!

Yar, I'm thinking sadsteve's username played a role in his winning. After Kyle and Steve's (that *other* Steve) emotional breakup, Kyle's been containing a lot of pent up emotion. He likely saw that name, was reminded of his failed bromance, and subconsciously ended up 'randomly' choosing sadsteve as the winner. Hopefully this will help Kyle mend his broken heart.

And to sadsteve: Congrats! That's a sweet box of goodies.

Back