Ryzen 2600X $164 AC (Rakuten)

Rakuten eh? Anyone else want to play Street Fighter now?

I've bought CPUs from refurb4less before and they all arrived brand new.

Pretty good price for this CPU.

Lowest price on Amazon (via camelcamelcamel) was 170, which is 187 with tax in the great state of NY (ymmv).

rip me, just paid 206 for mine on tuesday.. :( mine was also from refurb4less but on amazon.

Lol I just bought Ryzen 2600 non X for 150 bucks yesterday from Amazon, Mine will arrive tomorrow !.

Lol I just bought Ryzen 2600 non X for 150 bucks yesterday from Amazon, Mine will arrive tomorrow !.

lucky you, i happen to live in a city that doesn't get to take advantage of 2 day shipping unless it comes from the east coast since all california mail whether it's UPS or fedex are trucked using USPS contracted long haul trucks. :( hopefully that changes when the new amazon warehouse here opens late 2019.

Hmm, I was debating between 2600, or a 1700x (8 Core) at Microcenter for $139. Can anyone think of a reason NOT to get a 1700x at that pricepoint?

Pair it with 3200 CL 14 B-Die. Tighten the timings if possible. Top CPU if done right.

I was on AMD for a long time. I migrated my main machine to Intel 5/6 years ago but all my tertiary machines were still AMD. In the last 6 months I've moved my stepson's machine to a Sandy Bridge quad core and my NAS and router are dual core low wattage Ivy and Sandies. I look forward to Zen2 very much. My Ivy-E is honeslty more than enough for gaming but I want to help out the underdog whenever possible.

My Ivy-E is honeslty more than enough for gaming but I want to help out the underdog whenever possible.
Heh, monolithic megacorp with billionaire shareholders and a CEO who made 11mil last year needs your donation - alms for the poor!

Heh, monolithic megacorp with billionaire shareholders and a CEO who made 11mil last year needs your donation - alms for the poor!

:rolleyes: These are good deals on really good CPU's. But hey, you keep feeding team blue just because......

:rolleyes: These are good deals on really good CPU's. But hey, you keep feeding team blue just because......
None of that changes what I said. They are good deals and team blue isn't getting another dime from me until they give me more power for the money. Was just waiting on CES AMD announcements to plan my Ryzen build.

AMD isn't a poor little underdog is all. Nor do I imagine they'd want to be known that way.

It doesn't matter how they "want" to be percieved, the numbers don't lie.

AMD made, aka netted, 50m in 2017. They're on track to do 4 or 5 times better than that in 2018 but honestly, that's NOTHING for a corporation. There are millions of individuals who make that kind of money. In comparison Intel netted 9 BILLION. It's david and goliath. If AMD hadn't spun off GloFo and hired Keller to develop Zen they may have gone under. If that had happened Intel would have walked all over all of us. There'd be no octo core Intel mainstream processors for less then $500 I can guarantee you that.

We all NEED AMD to do well.

Back