RX560 Low Profile $110 after Newegg rebate

Neapolitan6th

[H]ard|Gawd
Link

MSI 4GB Low Profile RX 560 ($125 before rebate)

TLDR: low tier GPU prices finally coming down, limited to 75 watts PCIe power so could be power limited for OCing

While high end cards have been going down in price as of late, lower end cards have been holding their inflated prices.

For instance, a GTX1050ti still goes for $175 when they were easily had for $140.

Most low tier cards are still $40 over where they were before the GPU "crisis"

So this is one of the first low tier GPUs that I've seen which has been priced more realistically.

This is a pretty good price and a solid GPU for a mainstream low profile build. Would be pretty good in a 1080p HTPC, for instance, if you don't mind keeping the settings on some newer games dialed down a little.

For comparison I picked up their low profile RX 550 with 2GB before the price hikes on low end cards really kicked in and it was $80 at the time, so it's a lot of extra performance for not much more cash.

Had a 4GB 560 for a while after selling my 580 during the mining craze. Surprisingly capable little card. Didn't prohibit me from playing any A-list titles at high settings.

Back