rx 5700 xt anniversary editon. SUPER RARE signature Lisa su

I hate eBay listings like this.

No information about where the card came from or how it got the signature. "Message with questions"... No, no I won't.

It's the same when people post a car for sale with no information and someone goes "how many kilometers" and the person responds with "pm sent".

What. The. Fuck.

Just post the details EVERYONE who is viewing your post wants to know.

/rant

No information about where the card came from or how it got the signature. "Message with questions"... No, no I won't.

It's the same when people post a car for sale with no information and someone goes "how many kilometers" and the person responds with "pm sent".

What. The. Fuck.

/rant

Signature is manufactured into the design. She didn't actually hand autograph it

Signature is manufactured into the design. She didn't actually hand autograph it

That's fine, but was it from a draw or giveaway?

If it's manufactured in, how many are there out there? That's kinda my point.

Reactions: erek
like this
there's nothing super rare about this lol, just about anybody could order this for a fairly long period of time after the launch.
Just give it a few more years. Once this fades into obscurity, it becomes a conversation piece, which is good enough for "super rare" status. The trick is to get people to forget such a thing exists, or how many are in circulation, etc.

By the laws of ebay, anything not in your possession (by count of one) is considered "rare" anyway.

I didn't think all of the anniversary editions were "autographed," but maybe I'm wrong.

How is this "super rare"
This is the launch edition card, there were tons of these made...

What. The. Fuck.

/rant

Saw one of these yesterday on FB marketplace...

Someone selling a camper. Potential buyer asks if everything runs on propane. Seller goes "pm sent".

/instantrage

Back