RWW or Sharepoint...

thee_rook

[H]ard|Gawd
I am trying to add a link to a local folder or drive to the //companyweb page or the ht tps://remote.mydomain.org portal. Anyone have a suggestion on how to accomplish this? I have tried a few things, even loading the website full of script errors! heh

*edit*
SBS 2008 w/ Exchange 2007 running on a Proliant server.

Last edited:
A local folder? You have to be more specific. If it's a link to a shared drive you should be able to just do a direct link to it file:// might work depending upon your limitations (circumvents web connection type).

I really can't see why you'd set up a MOSS site for one folder.. Now if you want to stand up a document repository that has management hierarchy.. thats a different story.

What would be the easiest way to incorporate the document store, that is a shared folder, into the RWW so remote users can access, amend, and save files from that folder?

This really only has to up for 14 days then I can take it down, but it would be nice to have access to it all the time.

Since the //company web authenticates to the AD, cannot I not just have a link to the drive on the network from the companyweb?

Back