Russian kid plays defence of the ancients for 22 days

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ee8_1441384752

and dies from a blood clot if you ever had your leg or foot swell up (happens if I play on my 144hz for hours on end) playing on your LCD this could happen to anyone with closed circulation causing the heart to pump harder causing a clot from the limited blood circulation.

22 days is a damn long time though I seen week marathons on Twitch for Call of Duty think that is insane in it's own right.

This is again a case of the media jumping on the bandwagon for blaming videogames.

He had a broken leg, which caused him not to move. This has nothing to do with the fact that he spent the time gaming. He could as well have spent the time reading books. Of course then they wouldn't call it "reading addiction" and wouldn't want to burn all books.

Reading books for 22 days ??? His addiction was part of the problem.....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ee8_1441384752

and dies from a blood clot if you ever had your leg or foot swell up (happens if I play on my 144hz for hours on end) playing on your LCD this could happen to anyone with closed circulation causing the heart to pump harder causing a clot from the limited blood circulation.

22 days is a damn long time though I seen week marathons on Twitch for Call of Duty think that is insane in it's own right.

From how you made it sound, if you played 22 days on a CRT you would probably stay alive.

I blame the parents for allowing him to do absolutely nothing but sit and play video games.

When I broke my leg, the doctors wanted me to do physical therapy, right after my surgery. It hurt like hell and I could barely move, but it got the blood flowing.

The parents should be accused of manslaughter.

I blame the parents for allowing him to do absolutely nothing but sit and play video games.

When I broke my leg, the doctors wanted me to do physical therapy, right after my surgery. It hurt like hell and I could barely move, but it got the blood flowing.

The parents should be accused of manslaughter.

We can blame anyone but it's certainly not the videogames fault. My point was that he could've been doing anything if he wasn't told that he shouldn't lie in bed all the time.

From how you made it sound, if you played 22 days on a CRT you would probably stay alive.

It's true. Upon seeing the beauty of the old cathode-ray tube, cancer patients have been known to be cured. So have erectile dysfunction sufferers.

I dunno, the story is hard to swallow. It says he had been playing games 6 1/2 hours a day for the past year. So how did he break his leg then? He was out doing something active. Then the last sentence says he died just as his gaming character died in game.:rolleyes: Com'on, I call BS on this story.

I dunno, the story is hard to swallow. It says he had been playing games 6 1/2 hours a day for the past year. So how did he break his leg then? He was out doing something active. Then the last sentence says he died just as his gaming character died in game.:rolleyes: Com'on, I call BS on this story.

maybe he broke it running to the bathroom between deaths?

more like his game character died when he did. Ya know because he got caught afk in game and got killed.

Jeebus...22 days playing video games? Insane...I would never do anything like that. Maybe a 12 hour stint for one day then get the hell away from the computer for a couple of days to do something else other than sit on my ass.

ive heard many overweight people died from heart attack while watching TV. Is the TV to blame or McDonalds ?

In Soviet Russia video game plays you.

22 days straight? Was he also covered in bed sores? I can't make it 2 hours without having to take a break from a game, I can feel my body dying as I sit there.

Kid dies from blood clot due to complications from broken leg and lack of physical therapy. Happens to be playing video games at the time. Video games obviously at fault. Case closed.

Read the article. He did not play for 22 days straight. He was eating, going to the bathroom, sleeping, etc. He was playing A TON though and not moving around like you should to help prevent blood clots.

Back