Rune: Ragnarok Announcement Trailer

Loved this game back in the day. Excited to see some gameplay in the near future.

Yea a gameplay trailer would be good. I always thought the first Rune was a good game, played it back in high school and have some good memories of it, though it could be nostalgia :p

From what I understand the sequel will be an Open World Sandbox, RPG.. hopefully it still has the hack-n-slash experience in it like the original, but wouldn't mind if it was like an Action/RPG similar to Dark Souls or Witcher.

I watched a bit from throughout and I gotta say, it doesn't really interest me. Makes me sad because I LOVED the original.

I watched a bit from throughout and I gotta say, it doesn't really interest me. Makes me sad because I LOVED the original.
I agree, the bottom video was just multiplayer, i'm not a huge fan of third person multiplayer fighting games.
I played through the original game multiple time back in the day. This looks like it lost its way from the original.

Loved Rune, was a great game. I really liked the multiplayer, the ability to throw your weapon at the time was pretty revolutionary.

I always thought the first Rune was a good game, played it back in high school and have some good memories of it, though it could be nostalgia :p

Not nostalgia, it is a good game! we still play it at our big LAN party every year, it’s one of the most popular titles for big group multiplayer fun! Maps on 5 minute or 15 kill rotation. It’s still intense!

I have been keeping my eye on this. I liked the original, but these days, companies have a strange way of reproducing good games.....

It's more of, let's make some money on a name of a game that was popular once.

Well the animations look like they copy and pasted them from Rune (2000). So they got that going for them.

Back