[Rumor] Steam Summer Sale starts on 19th and lasts 8 days?

Try clicking on anything I get error messages was going to try payday two and try big bank heist which came out last week.
I want Arma III but it's 40.00 still...

Looks like it's working now, but not seeing anything I want yet. FarCry3 for $7.49 seems pretty good - going to try and get some friends to get that one so we can co-op.

Don't Starve for $3.74. That's the only one I see that I might get today.

the-troll-is-strong-in-this-one-thumb.jpg

Anything worthy yet? Are the dmc games any good? Wonder if DS2 will get a good sale.

I could almost bite on Dead Rising 3, but I want to wait and see what comes up in tomorrow's sales first.

Well, on the plus side, I don't think I'm spending any money today. :D

Borderlands 2 GOTY for $14.99. This game intrigues the hell out of me. I didn't play the first one and I am an FPS guy. Any thoughts on that one?

Yay! they'll pay me to play it! I think I'd require a bit more than .01 to play that though. :D

Borderlands 2 GOTY for $14.99. This game intrigues the hell out of me. I didn't play the first one and I am an FPS guy. Any thoughts on that one?

It's worth it for the Kooky story alone and it plays really slick... It's a candy coated version of the 1st one.

You guys are always saying "they'd have to pay me to play this game". Time to put your money where your mouth is.

Or, rather, let Valve put their money where your mouth is: on your face.

If you don't have Far Cry 3 yet, and you're on the fence, just get it. It's a good game... And for a steal of a price... I'll probably be spending more on my lunch later today...

That price sounds a little high for how long BL2 has been out - I would expect it to be under $10 at some point during the sale. And be sure to play the first Borderlands first. They're both great and will kill many many hours of your life - if you're into FPS games and like a little bit of RPG leveling action you will love Borderlands! Very unique humor, art-style, and story to both of them, and the action and gun-play is excellent. The graphics in both of them are very similar (very stylized and cartoonish), so there's no real point to starting with #2, and there are a few fun references to the first game in #2 that you won't get unless you played it already. See if you can get them both for cheap, but be sure to play the first one first.

Tomb Raider - The Final Hours Digital Book
Portal 2 - The Final Hours
Titanfall - The Final Hours
Singularity
Joe Danger + Joe Danger 2: The Movie
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition
ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition

Need 9 more for 400.

(Wait till last day in case of flash sales yada, etc. I know, don't care)

Last edited:
I agree, Borderlands (1 or 2 or both) are great! I put a few hundred hours into the first one. Less into the second, but it's still quite a cool game. I will definitely go back to it and play more at some point. If you can find a couple of friends to play with you it really makes the game. $15 seems like a decent price actually.

Grim Dawn is 17.49 but it's not out yet =)

I really don't know if I should take chances on half finished games....

Grim Dawn is 17.49 but it's not out yet =)

I really don't know if I should take chances on half finished games....

I would for this one. Played a bit of it already and it has promise (shelved it so I don't play it to death before it's done)

Witcher 2 for $4 isn't too shabby either. I bit. Gotta prepare for The Witcher 3.

Yeah, that's a great deal for W2 - awesome game! Looks like W1 is only $1.99 now - I'm picking that one up to play, and also W2 again before W3 comes out.

This is what I picked up going to stay away from First person shooters except for payday...

Eador: Masters of the Broken World
4.99 USD

Payday 2
9.89 USD

PAYDAY 2: The Big Bank Heist
6.99 USD

Abyss Odyssey
9.99 USD

Grim Dawn
17.49 USD

It's still selling very well. They may feel as though they have no reason to lower the price at this time.

I wasn't aware that it was selling well. With everything that is still wrong with it I would have thought otherwise.

Anyhow, I was wrong about 5% it was 15% and hey look it's back again. Yawn. Once again I'll pass. $4 and change isn't a discount worth even mentioning.

It's worth it for the Kooky story alone and it plays really slick... It's a candy coated version of the 1st one.

That price sounds a little high for how long BL2 has been out - I would expect it to be under $10 at some point during the sale. And be sure to play the first Borderlands first. They're both great and will kill many many hours of your life - if you're into FPS games and like a little bit of RPG leveling action you will love Borderlands! Very unique humor, art-style, and story to both of them, and the action and gun-play is excellent. The graphics in both of them are very similar (very stylized and cartoonish), so there's no real point to starting with #2, and there are a few fun references to the first game in #2 that you won't get unless you played it already. See if you can get them both for cheap, but be sure to play the first one first.

Thanks guys! I guess I'll pick it up along with the first one. The version on sale for $15.99 includes all of this!

0m6d.jpg

I wonder why nobody reviews half of the games on steam same thing happened with the comic book industry nobody reviews the independent comics so all you would have is Marvel and DC and some Image.
The AAA titles get all the attention and stay on the Front page on steam the longest it seems.

By the time you get though all of that Borderlands DLC a month will have passed I stopped at Tina Tina's dlc didnt' pick up any of the Headhunter DLC I figured it was more of the same.

of borderlands I preferred the gameplay in 1 more, they made many changes I did not like in 2. The loot has been nerfed heavily and it becomes too grindy to have a chance at getting anything good. It is still a great game, probably has a better story. It has been turned into a DLC machine and the upcoming prequel is going to be more of the same.

I'm tempted to buy Far Cry 1 as it's on sale now for $2.49...I have the original boxed DVD version but would love to have it on Steam

Borderlands 2 GOTY for 15 bucks is a no brainer. It will probably be cheaper later in the sale.

Personally looking for Van Helsing 2 on a flash sale or something. Its down to 11.99 right now.

Last edited:
Back