Rumor - massive leak from Geforce Now of unannounced games

Blade-Runner

Supreme [H]ardness
https://www.resetera.com/threads/xp...ar-steam-helldivers-2-dolphin-emu-etc.485728/

Possibly complete bullshit, but fun to dream of finally playing God of War and Ghosts of Tsushima on PC. Worth noting that the list contains heaps of titles that were announced but since cancelled.

hXXps://gist.github.com/xPaw/6a42aafd3c9d19b3ceab2e90b5a37cd2

1631534528598.png

No Bloodborne...must be real. :cry:

I would not get too excited about possible PC versions coming. Nintendo has been rolling out some games through the service in other parts of the world, but you're still just streaming the Nintendo game.

I'm very interested in a PC port of Tsushima. I'm a sucker for Demon's Souls, so I'd probably re-buy that game for PC, too. I either have the others (and am happy with the PS versions) or don't care about 'em. I still hope the TLoU games eventually make it to PC.

I'm very interested in a PC port of Tsushima. I'm a sucker for Demon's Souls, so I'd probably re-buy that game for PC, too. I either have the others (and am happy with the PS versions) or don't care about 'em. I still hope the TLoU games eventually make it to PC.
It's the only Playstation game in years I've been interested in playing. However, it didn't make sense for me to buy a PS4 just to play that so close to PS5's launch. I also wasn't about to buy a PS5 to play it either.

I hope that list is real...those are some of the biggest PlayStation games- God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, Demon’s Souls, Returnal, Horizon Forbidden West, Ratchet & Clank etc...but I'm skeptical because some of those games like Returnal and Horizon: Forbidden West are too new and Sony is not going to release them so close to the PS versions...if anything 2-3 years later

if we get only 1 of those games then I hope it's Demon's Souls!

Would be a massive coup d'état for Nvidia if even remotely true.

And when considering the poor sales of their 3000 series GPU's, right now they could certainly use the boost to their brand.

I would not get too excited about possible PC versions coming. Nintendo has been rolling out some games through the service in other parts of the world, but you're still just streaming the Nintendo game.

so Geforce Now is similar to that PS Now service (where you can stream PlayStation games on PC)?

Remember folks: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. This really feels like someone making up shit to get attention. The more "reliable" leakers are pretty quiet on this (at least that I've seen) and I think that speaks volumes.

Also, Geforce Now tends to use your existing library to stream titles. I don't know how much of that is still in the general idea of GFN, but that was the general idea back when it started. So, I'd imagine seeing these titles pop up means they be elsewhere soon. I think even a few of these had "Steam entries."

Nintendo is a different animal entirely and I believe Nvidia handles the Chinese ports.

so Geforce Now is similar to that PS Now service (where you can stream PlayStation games on PC)?
Yes, it's a "cloud" gaming service, but it links to your existing libraries. Meaning any game you own on Steam or other storefronts you can stream it to your devices if the game is supported. Originally every game was going to be implicitly supported, but some publishers like Activision got all pissy about not being able to double dip customers and so forced NVIDIA to pull their games from the service.

There are currently no PlayStation games on GeForce Now, but the list could mean that NVIDIA might be in talks with Sony to get some on it. As I said, Nintendo offers some of their games to stream through GeForce Now in other parts of the world like China. So it does not necessarily mean that there are PC versions of those games in development.

Back