[Rumor] July 30th - Dell Buy 2 Servers Get 1 Free

losboricua

n00b
Well my boss order last week 3 power edge 2950 w/ quadcore, 6 dell optiplex 745 and 3 D430. I cant wait till they all come in. Servers should be in this week

InvictuS

Limp Gawd
So wait, could I just call dell up from my work to buy some servers/workstations and ask about this deal? Or is this exclusive to businesses registered with them (our current computers are dells...but we don't recieve monthy/weekly/biweekly/etc emails / calls from them).

losboricua

n00b
yea as long as u got a small business you can get the deal. yesterday we reieved are 6 desktops with 19"flat screens and are 3 server, need to wait for are d430 since they are backorder

totmachen

Limp Gawd
I just called about this deal and the CSR had no idea what I was talking about. He did say it was the end of the quarter so they would discount heavily to make the bottom look better. Anyone else have luck today?

InorganicMatter

[H]F Junkie
Well yeah, they are fucking you right from the begining.

Because you're getting a Dell. :D

You DO know that [H] is powered by Dell, right? ;)

Awesome deal, wish this was going back when I set up our offsite location a month ago. I had to put in three servers for that and this would have saved a ton of dough. :(

I just logged into my dell premier business account and they are featuring around 1/3rd off on servers for a limited time. Not sure for how long. I never received any email from my dell rep, of course we normally get a pretty good discount anyway.