[Rumor] July 30th - Dell Buy 2 Servers Get 1 Free

Well my boss order last week 3 power edge 2950 w/ quadcore, 6 dell optiplex 745 and 3 D430. I cant wait till they all come in. Servers should be in this week

So wait, could I just call dell up from my work to buy some servers/workstations and ask about this deal? Or is this exclusive to businesses registered with them (our current computers are dells...but we don't recieve monthy/weekly/biweekly/etc emails / calls from them).

yea as long as u got a small business you can get the deal. yesterday we reieved are 6 desktops with 19"flat screens and are 3 server, need to wait for are d430 since they are backorder

I just called about this deal and the CSR had no idea what I was talking about. He did say it was the end of the quarter so they would discount heavily to make the bottom look better. Anyone else have luck today?

Well yeah, they are fucking you right from the begining.

Because you're getting a Dell. :D

You DO know that [H] is powered by Dell, right? ;)

Awesome deal, wish this was going back when I set up our offsite location a month ago. I had to put in three servers for that and this would have saved a ton of dough. :(

I just logged into my dell premier business account and they are featuring around 1/3rd off on servers for a limited time. Not sure for how long. I never received any email from my dell rep, of course we normally get a pretty good discount anyway.

Back