Rule the Seas

Do points take longer term dips? They have been on the rise since I started.

To all dedicated [H] gang members,

Since the [H] has a sister gang on Silent Murder, I was thinking that we should establish a presence on the other sister game.

And so, with great pleasure,

I'd like to cordially invite all [H] members that enjoy playing Rule The Seas to sign up, play, and join the [H]ard Gang on

Kill Street
(KS, just like SM, is built off the same engine as RTS and so plays almost exactly the same but with renamed cities, activities, etc.)

Thank you and I hope to see you all there!

- RoboticPotPie (in-game: ¤ Ruffles ¤)

:)

just in case you guys didn't know - Nasty Parrots can be used to store money if you're terrified of deflation like me. Nasty Parrots are $200000, and sell back to the store for $200000 so you lose absolutely nothing.

I currently have 11k Parrots solely because I am afraid that if I store awakes or points that eventually (before I get to use them) that they will drop in price below what I spent on them. So this is pretty much just for those who are pansies like me, haha.

Thats great untill you log on one day and find that Nasty Parrots now sell back for 100k :p

points and awakes will only constantly increase, thats what i think. i have never seen a price drop and if it does drop, its only a few thousand and only for a few hours.

ah....also why I was mugged. Couldn't figure out why that money was in my account. I kept about half and half was mugged.

Anyone have the calculation for how much energy you make per tick per level? I thought it was (Max Energy)/4= (Energy recoup per tick)

but I'm only getting 5 per tick with 24 as my max at level 15.....Trying to get to the level when it goes to 6 per tick.

Anyone have the calculation for how much energy you make per tick per level? I thought it was (Max Energy)/4= (Energy recoup per tick)

but I'm only getting 5 per tick with 24 as my max at level 15.....Trying to get to the level when it goes to 6 per tick.

You get 20% energy regen every 5 minutes if you're a respected pirate. 10% if you're not. The game rounds decimals so you may not always get a full 20% each time.

Accessories can give you more (I have an eye patch that gives me an extra 5% energy regen every 5 minutes).

It actually looks like it rounds up. So I am getting 6 points per tick with a maximum energy of 26 at level 17.

20% of 26 is 5.2.
I'm actually getting 23% per tick.

Etiquette question:

A level 22 guy hotfuzz42 attacked me while I was online and he lost (I'm level 17 ATM).

Would you drop him a point for breaking attacking while I'm online, laugh at him, or just ignore it?

Etiquette question:

A level 22 guy hotfuzz42 attacked me while I was online and he lost (I'm level 17 ATM).

Would you drop him a point for breaking attacking while I'm online, laugh at him, or just ignore it?

Doesn't really matter I would think, after all, it's a pirate game ;)

You can rate him down if you want, but it doesn't really matter. At least you know you can attack him and you won't lose ;)

True, my stable of leveling guys (people I've searched for that I can use for leveling) was only up to level 21. Should be good points, although I'll wait until he is logged off.

I couldn't sending him a mail:

My post was simple(recreated initial mail to him below. Then read the rest from bottom up since I just copy and pasted):

Sender: hito
Title: Whoops

lol...Better luck next time.

Start copy and paste (read from bottom up):

: Last 10 Sent/Recieved
See the last 10 messages sent and recieved with this person.
Title: Re: whoops Sender: [H] hito
Sent: 21 Dec 2007, 1:54pm

Try it:

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Title: Re: whoops Sender: [FKU] hotfuzz42
Recieved: 21 Dec 2007, 1:51pm

i hate u , u bastie bastardwank ur self in the closet u bull shiter, wannking maniac, pervy pervert, one of the best shaggers in this god for saken world and it is to my conclusion that u r a f in twat on this world i cannot believe i lost for u

edit: My response was "lol....kk..... :) "

Recieved: 21 Dec 2007, 1:45pm

p### off u wanker
bye

I couldn't sending him a mail:

My post was simple(recreated initial mail to him below. Then read the rest from bottom up since I just copy and pasted):

Sender: hito
Title: Whoops

lol...Better luck next time.

Start copy and paste (read from bottom up):

: Last 10 Sent/Recieved
Title: Re: whoops Sender: [H] hito
Sent: 21 Dec 2007, 1:54pm

Try it:

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Recieved: 21 Dec 2007, 1:51pm

i hate u , u bastie bastardwank ur self in the closet u bull shiter, wannking maniac, pervy pervert, one of the best shaggers in this god for saken world and it is to my conclusion that u r a f in twat on this world i cannot believe i lost for u

edit: My response was "lol....kk..... :) "

Recieved: 21 Dec 2007, 1:45pm

p### off u wanker
bye

lol, that was awesome hito. It's in bad taste to attack people online, and will usually result in constant online attacks from others if they're not apologized for (see Luke, who's been in the IW frequently). I'm really tempted to attack him online for being such a moron, but I'm afraid he might fill my inbox up.

I feel more pity for him than anything. He ran off to a port a can't reach or else I would level off him (while he was off-line).

It's amazing that people, like him, take the game so seriously...

You are in a fight with hotfuzz42.

Ha! hotfuzz42 is as slow as a turtle when compared to you!

You wield your Shield and Spear with a strength of 305,680 (+89%)
Your armor combined brings you to 314,260 defense.
Using your Shield and Spear, you hit hotfuzz42 for 76,941 damage.
You hit your target with your Evil Spear for 23,082 damage.
You killed hotfuzz42.

You gain 1 EXP and stole $18 from hotfuzz42.

Thought that might be fun :p

Title: No Title Sender: [FKU] hotfuzz42
Recieved: 21 Dec 2007, 3:09pm

why did you attak me you unwirthy basterd you mother fucker

Two reasons:

1. You need to calm the hell down over a game.

2. You attacked a friend in my gang on-line and proceeded to swear at him.

Peachy?

Think he'll be mad?

Edit:

Title: Re: No Title Sender: [FKU] hotfuzz42
Recieved: 21 Dec 2007, 3:15pm

sut up you seariosly need to fuck your self in the bathroom closet with your granmam

Yep, yep he is. HAH.

Edit 2:

Recieved: 21 Dec 2007, 3:21pm

hello cock head

I'm starting to regret this, I should have listened to Reaper :(

True....he came back to monaco and tried to attack me (must have been training)....

He lost again. I decided to sig him:

http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?on=profile&user=102279

Last batch of mails from him:

.: Last 10 Sent/Recieved
Title: Re: No Title Sender: [H] hito
Sent: 21 Dec 2007, 3:37pm

lol....Guess your luck hasn't changed

Title: Re: No Title Sender: [FKU] hotfuzz42
Recieved: 21 Dec 2007, 3:33pm

what the fuck

Title: Re: No Title Sender: [H] hito
Sent: 21 Dec 2007, 3:31pm

Kisses

Recieved: 21 Dec 2007, 3:22pm

holla
bye

ok well now for all this he is on my permanent hitlist =)

and its always okay to kill online people:
today i mugged someone for over 200mill and since i had so much money out i got mugged. i just turned around and killed everyone that mugged me.
when they sent mails asking why i killed them i just responded with : dont mug people who can kill you.

it was kinda sweet to because one of the kids was 60 lvls higher than me and now i can use him for xp till i hit his lvl =)

Sweet. Honestly, this guy has made the evening for me.

Meanwhile I'm just training and arranging my hitlist.

ok well now for all this he is on my permanent hitlist =)

and its always okay to kill online people:
today i mugged someone for over 200mill and since i had so much money out i got mugged. i just turned around and killed everyone that mugged me.
when they sent mails asking why i killed them i just responded with : dont mug people who can kill you.

it was kinda sweet to because one of the kids was 60 lvls higher than me and now i can use him for xp till i hit his lvl =)

But completely unprovoked attacks? If I get killed for mugging someone I don't have hard feelings, that's what you should expect. But if someone kills you for no reason when you're online, I would probably ask.

Is it okay if we keep hotfuzz22 in the IW though? It won't start a war or something?

I'm camping him for at least the next little while :) he has about 2 minutes at the moment.

well ya if your attacked randomly, but a small reason like getting mugged or talking shit, imo deserves to be warded. and since i see the shit talk is still going on, i dont see why not to ward him until he apologizes or if we were to go to war (which would be dumb) they are a pretty weak gang....

well ya if your attacked randomly, but a small reason like getting mugged or talking shit, imo deserves to be warded. and since i see the shit talk is still going on, i dont see why not to ward him until he apologizes or if we were to go to war (which would be dumb) they are a pretty weak gang....

Sounds good to me

Edit:
Recieved: 21 Dec 2007, 3:59pm

look on my avatar, because that is u

LOL now thats funny

I told him to prepare to be indefinitely warded unless he apologizes to Hito.... he didn't reply, lol

50-50 points is awesome! so far today I've won bets of 800, 969, 900 and I've only lost bets that were under 100

oh god, I really blew it, I got carried away and have lost over 4200 points. I lost 2500 on a single bet.

Sad thing is, he has 23 days (3 times my age) and 4 levels on me and can only do 26 points of damage...

Just to let everyone know we now own the port of tortuga :D

rejoice everyone we are the only other gang to own a port besides [NV] and [TSP] now lets keep it. ;)

How did we get the port? What do we need to do to keep it?

Sorry for being a noob.

w00t!

hardcrewtortugawt2.jpg

:D:D:D

numbnuts still hasn't learned. Just logged in to this mail:

Recieved: 22 Dec 2007, 8:29am

u stupida idot one

I promptly put him in the penalty box.

How did we get the port? What do we need to do to keep it?

Sorry for being a noob.

Keep attacking people in that port.... I think we got it because we have been hitting hitpay20 so much in that port and gaining so much exp for the gang, But from what I heard it has to do with exp, hits (may have to be online).... and some other stuff. The online hits are probably coming form hitpay20 and luke as he is in that port a lot and I hit him all the time.

Im gonna start hitting people online in that port but only after they have been inactive for over 12min so it will still register it as a online hit... I wont be doing this to anyone who might cause us a problem. If anyone else decides to do this please be careful and make sure they have been inactive for over 12min. If they come online right after you hit them and msg you about it just say your sorry and that they came up as offline in your search. If the person who msg you is a lower level and asks why you would be hitting a lower level player just tell them we are hitting anyone offline in this port to try and keep it. ;)

Keep attacking people in that port.... I think we got it because we have been hitting hitpay20 so much in that port and gaining so much exp for the gang, But from what I heard it has to do with exp, hits (may have to be online).... and some other stuff. The online hits are probably coming form hitpay20 and luke as he is in that port a lot and I hit him all the time.

Im gonna start hitting people online in that port but only after they have been inactive for over 12min so it will still register it as a online hit... I wont be doing this to anyone who might cause us a problem. If anyone else decides to do this please be careful and make sure they have been inactive for over 12min. If they come online right after you hit them and msg you about it just say your sorry and that they came up as offline in your search. If the person who msg you is a lower level and asks why you would be hitting a lower level player just tell them we are hitting anyone offline in this port to try and keep it. ;)

Free X-mas is there too, the lvl 1020 XP guy that lot's of us have been hitting, so that might be it. On lot's of the hits at least 3 or 4 of us all attack him at the same time, I'm still getting 400k+ XP from him.

Free X-mas is there too, the lvl 1020 XP guy that lot's of us have been hitting, so that might be it. On lot's of the hits at least 3 or 4 of us all attack him at the same time, I'm still getting 400k+ XP from him.

thats who I meant by hitpay20 ;)

He is a big reason why [H] is so high in the gang rankings and why we own the port. I gave him a big thank you gift for that.:)

Back