Rufio's FS Thread: EVGA 8800GT, Xfi Xtream Music, $25 iTunes, Watches & Free Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

rufio

[H]ard|Gawd
Updated 9.19.2011

Best way to reach me is through PM.
Email is rufio at cox dot net. Heatware is under 'dotcommie' (59-0-0)
Offers/trades welcome.
All included shipping is via carrier of my choice and US only unless otherwise specified (HI and AK please contact for pricing). Paypal preferred (CC ok).
Thanks for looking (bumps appreciated).

EVGA 8800GT

Pic to come.

This card was only used for a 3rd display, never over clocked and probably only saw 3d action one or twice, by accident. $40 shipped

Creative X-Fi Xtream Music

Pic to come.

Original X-Fi (I preordered this thing). PCI version. Worked in Win7 x64 with no issues. $40 shipped in original box, $35 for bare card

$25 Itunes Giftcard

Can mail you the physical card or just give you the info after payment $20

Antec NSK4400

This case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129012

Case w/o power supply or fans, good condition. FREE for local AZ pickup

Nostromo Speedpad n50

n50.jpg

Lightly used Nostromo n50 Speedpad. Pad only, worked when I last used it a few years ago. Win 7 x64 installed a device driver for it when I plugged it in, that's as far as I tested it.$15 shipped

Metal Gear Box IDE USB enclosure

mgb.jpg

Lightly used Metal Gear Box Aluminum IDE USB Enclosure. Fanless. Lights up blue when in use and blinks with hdd activity. Tested xfer of 80 gigs w/o issues. Works in Vista/Win 7. Free for local AZ pickup

Kingwin Aluminum IDE USb/Firewire Enclosure

enclosure.jpg

Lightly used Kingwin Aluminum IDE enclosure. Dual USB/Firewire 400 interface. Has a small fan and activity/power lights. Tested a 80 gig xfer w/o issues. Works with Vista/Win 7 Free for local AZ pickup

Watches

watches.jpg

I know it's not your usual [H] type of item but if you are into this style these fit the [H] bill. All watches are in good condition unless noted. All of the bands are ~1.5in wide and (other than puma) are custom leather work I did while I was in college to make some extra cash. They are all one off creations; one of a kind and with time and materials I'm selling them well below cost. May or may not need new batteries. These are for small to medium-large wrists. If you have 'big bones' please ask about fit. Included shipping will be via USPS priority mail. Additional photos available upon request.

A - Black Puma wide band leather watch. Japanese Quartz Movement. Numberless dial w/date. Glowing hands. Water resistant. $25 shipped

B - Black leather band, stainless steel large buckle clasp. Dickies branded watch face. Japanese Quartz Movement. Numbered dial with date (missing the 2 from 12 and the 6 on the dial). Glowing hands. Water resistant. $10 shipped based on condition

C - Dark brown distressed leather band, brushed stainless steel large buckle clasp. Guess waterpro branded watch face. Japanese Quartz Movement. Numbered dial w/date. Glowing hands. Water resistant. $30 shipped.

D - Red-brown thicker leather band, stainless steel buckle clasp. Surge branded watch face. Japanese Quartz Movement. Numbered dial. Glowing Hands. Water resistant. $20 shipped

E - Two tone dark red-brown and black leather band with distressed metal sheriff stars, stainless steel buckle clasp. Geneva branded watch face. Japanese Quartz Movement. Numbered Dial with three mini non moving accent dials. It may not look like it from the photo but this is the largest watch of the bunch and taller when on the wrist. $25 shipped

Stupid low 'get these out of here' lot price, all for $50 shipped.

Buckles

buckles.jpg

All buckles are in good condition unless noted. All are for 1.75in to < 2in belts. Included shipping will be via USPS standard mail.

A - Buckles of America - Cadillac buckle. Made in USA. 3.5in x 2.5in $7 shipped

B - Vintage Chevelle buckle circa 1977. Made in USA. 3.75in x 2.5in $7 shipped

C - Vintage Atlantic City buckle. Solid brass. Made in Taiwan. 3.75in x 2.5in. $7 shipped -SOLD

D - Nintendo buckle. 3in x 2.25in $7 shipped

E - Iron Cross buckle. 2.5in x2.5in $7 shipped

F - 4 leaf clover buckle. 2.5in x 2.5in $7 shipped -SOLD

Special - Buy a watch get a buckle for FREE. Buy the watches as a lot, get all of the remaining buckles for FREE.

Last edited:
Sold Items:

Little Dot Micro amp - sold to CaptnMix76 11.30.09
Vintage Atlantic City buckle - sold to digitalnerd 12.7.09
4 leaf clover buckle - sold to digitalnerd 12.7.09
Asus 8800GT - sold to ViLLaN262 12.8.09
Audiotechnica ATH-EM7 - sold to FrEaKy 12.9.09
Fortron (FSP) 500w Blue Storm PSU - sold to all4spl 12.14.09
Zen Micro 5gb - sold to HillBilly 12.18.09
iPod Shuffle 1gb - sold to HillBilly 12.18.09
2gb gSkill DDR2 6400 kit - sold to Shmox 1.25.10
2gb gSkill DDR2 6400 kit - sold to jedihobbit 2.4.10
Logitech NuLOOQ navigator - sold to Fast Eddie 2.5.10
Microsoft Word 2002 OEM - sold to McOleg 2.15.10
XFX 4870HD 1GB - sold to Hobbes874 2.17.10
Accelero S1 rev2 - sold to superjew62 2.17.10

Last edited:
Added 8800gt, 500w PSU, mp3 players, IDE enclosures and changed layout.

I was hoping this was a sweet looking cardboard box I could use to avoid detection by my enemies. Oh well.

bump

Oh, but almost everything I'm selling comes with exactly what you mention*

*Detection Avoidance Box may be smaller than expected

pm sent on the Audiotechnica ATH-EM7, talk to me bro! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back