RTX 3000 Series easy to find, not so for AMD 6000

I did. If AMD had more stock around launch I would have got one. After seeing that they had supply issues like Nvidia and that their fake MSRP was even more fake than Nvidia's fake MSRP I just went back to trying to get a 3080.
that's pretty much where I am now. I gave up hope on trying to get a 6800xt, the AMD website just blocks me after 2 stock checks on the cpu and gpu so I don't even bother anymore if they don't want me to buy it.

My honest take is that sometime around May there could be some additional stock starting to make its way to the market, but if Etailers don't change their bot friendly sales methods, I don't see how any consumers can get access in a meaningful number.

How long till PS5 and new Xbox sales stabilize and quiet after a brand new launch? A few months? I would think AMD manufacturing those consoles would be tough to also supply brand new GPUs they just released.

How long till PS5 and new Xbox sales stabilize and quiet after a brand new launch? A few months? I would think AMD manufacturing those consoles would be tough to also supply brand new GPUs they just released.
6 months-1 year I think, this time.

Back