RTX 2070 Super Overclock Results

Interested in seeing everyone else's results on these cards. On water I got mine stable at 2040mhz, or so I thought. 2040mhz was stable at pretty much everything I threw at it, 3dmark, battlefield 5, Witcher 3, ect. But then tried out Control that came with the card, and had to bump down the clocks all the way to 1950mhz to be stable. Wierdly enough if you turn off all the rtx settings, 2040mhz is stable again. Has anyone else noticed when running raytraced games that they need to readjust their overclock settings?

Interested in seeing everyone else's results on these cards. On water I got mine stable at 2040mhz, or so I thought. 2040mhz was stable at pretty much everything I threw at it, 3dmark, battlefield 5, Witcher 3, ect. But then tried out Control that came with the card, and had to bump down the clocks all the way to 1950mhz to be stable. Wierdly enough if you turn off all the rtx settings, 2040mhz is stable again. Has anyone else noticed when running raytraced games that they need to readjust their overclock settings?
I guess it makes sense as you are using more parts of the gpu hence more heat = lower clocks.

Back