RTX 2060 KO Owner's Thread (and other 2060 cards with TU104)

mnewxcv

[H]F Junkie
Making this thread to discuss 2060 KO cards using the TU104 die. For those who do not know, 2060 cards traditionally come with the TU106 die. However, EVGA's 2060 KO has been shown to use the TU104 die (shared with the 2080) with limited shaders/cores. Gaming performance is equivilant to the TU106 2060 cards, while workstation software has been shown to see improvements up to 47% (source: gamersnexus). I personally just bought one of these cards and am curious to see how it helps with video editing and accelerated effects in Davinci Resolve.

So please, anyone with one of these cards chime in and say hey, share your overclock results if that's something that you're into, tell us what you use your card for and how your experience has been so far! :)

So what has been your result? Did you get a TU104? I want to get one and use it for madvr, but I am not sure it would take advantage of the different die or not. Curious how many of these actually have the 104.

sounds like he started an "owners" thread without actually owning one...

ah oops he does say he just bought one, maybe doesnt have it yet idk. ill see myself out now...
I had one for about a week but 6GB of VRAM just wasn't enough for my video editing needs. The card gamed flawlessly and did everything else exceptionally well. the NVENC encoder was GREAT, big difference compared to 10 series cards.

So what has been your result? Did you get a TU104? I want to get one and use it for madvr, but I am not sure it would take advantage of the different die or not. Curious how many of these actually have the 104.
ALL 2060KO cards are TU104. SOME 2060 non-KO cards may be released with tu104 in absence of TU106 die availability. If you have any benchmarks you want me to run let me know, I won't have the card after tomorrow.

I had one for about a week but 6GB of VRAM just wasn't enough for my video editing needs. The card gamed flawlessly and did everything else exceptionally well. the NVENC encoder was GREAT, big difference compared to 10 series cards.

ALL 2060KO cards are TU104. SOME 2060 non-KO cards may be released with tu104 in absence of TU106 die availability. If you have any benchmarks you want me to run let me know, I won't have the card after tomorrow.
What are you doing with the card? Want to trade for a 5700 :D

I wish I could give you a bench to run, madvr takes a bit of setup and isn't cut and dry on measuring performance, sadly.

What are you doing with the card? Want to trade for a 5700 :D

I wish I could give you a bench to run, madvr takes a bit of setup and isn't cut and dry on measuring performance, sadly.
its ssssold, pulling it out of my rig and shipping it out tomorrow.

Back