RTS suggestions

dwilson041781

[H]ard|Gawd
Looked at Empire total war lately and liked the look, but not 100% sure if its my bag, gonna try demo. I figured Id run the question by some fellow [H] gamers...whats some other good RTS that are available, or will be soon?

side note, whats the latest Command and Conquer title?

Here are some RTS games that are available.

RTS.jpg

DOW 2!!! DOW 2!!! DOW 2!!!, seriously, the elimantion of base building is the best thing to happen to rts's since sliced bread.

Universe at War: Earth Assault is very good as is C&C Red Alert 3. Empire Total War is also good but I'd say wait til it gets patched.

IDK, if you havent already WC3 is my absolute favorite game. Nothing like an ever expanding Online community with thousands of custom games to play.

I'd have to advise against Company of Heroes.

Once you play CoH, even the slightest, it will ruin your RTS experience in that you'll never look at any other RTS game the same way. WC3? WiC? AoE? They all feel like paper, rock, scissors. Damn you, CoH, damn you and your pure awesomeness.

But seriously, get CoH.

I'd have to advise against Company of Heroes.

Once you play CoH, even the slightest, it will ruin your RTS experience in that you'll never look at any other RTS game the same way. WC3? WiC? AoE? They all feel like paper, rock, scissors. Damn you, CoH, damn you and your pure awesomeness.

But seriously, get CoH.

+1. CoH is a must play. It doesn't take away from the other games though but nonetheless it's an excellent game.
How about Starcraft? lol.

Company of Heroes is a great game. It's one of my first RTS games and I absolutely loved it. I'm going through it a second time, actually.

Back