Rotten Tomatoes Bans "Want to See" Score, User Comments before Films' Release

In fairness, not sure if she repeated herself differently elsewhere but she elaborated that she wanted more "chairs at the table, and not replacing white / male reporters" #backpedalling I know but she did do it. As for the "not for white males," she made that speech in reference to another of her movies, a cartoon / animation IIRC not Captain Marvel. I could be wrong, but that was the video clip I saw.

I'll give her a pass because she has nice tits.

View attachment 145657
View attachment 145658
Fake and ugly tits, no thanks. Those genetics turn off my movie boner. No ass no tits, if I wanted to see flat well I don't want to so I don't know what flat seekers are looking for. Maybe they check out pelvic bones.

Funny how, one person insults an entire demographic of people, and then said people get called trolls when they say no thanks we don't want to watch a movie with you in it.
It absolutely has nothing to do with the movie, and everything about a stupid comment, for which they could've apologized, but instead doubled down and said the trolls are deliberately misinterpreting her.
And the subservient lapdog shill media fabricated an entire narrative from lies, including calling the "do you want to see, the movie?" vote, "review bombing".

yes but your comment doesnt make sense. sums what up? are you saying "of course its the incels" wat are you talking aboot?!
Pretty good summation of that guy and his fanclub. He just droned on and on about "leftist journalists" and "the liberal media" and how they were behind everything, I checked out his channel and that's pretty much his whole deal, blaming everything he doesn't like on "liberals". Complete whackadoo. Guys like that generally don't have a woman in their lives for obvious reasons. I mean seriously we're talking about a comic book movie and this goofball is turning it into a major battle in his culture war. Maybe he just shouldn't go see it.

When this movie doesn’t make as much as other Marvel movies and gets meh reviews , will it be our fault again like it was in the female Ghostbuster movies ?

I say “our”as a straight white heterosexual Protestant male.

Basically evil incarnate I’ve learned.

(My Asian wife with a masters degree is a traitor to her gender as she thinks Ghostbusters looked too stupid to even attempt to watch , and she didn’t vote for Hillary , and for fucks sake she thinks men and women are different)

I’m not sure which of us is more the villain in today’s world actually.

Reactions: DocNo
like this
Pretty good summation of that guy and his fanclub. He just droned on and on about "leftist journalists" and "the liberal media" and how they were behind everything, I checked out his channel and that's pretty much his whole deal, blaming everything he doesn't like on "liberals". Complete whackadoo. Guys like that generally don't have a woman in their lives for obvious reasons. I mean seriously we're talking about a comic book movie and this goofball is turning it into a major battle in his culture war. Maybe he just shouldn't go see it.
there ya go! adding a little context to your meaningless comment...
maybe you should watch more of his channel, he's an award winning journalist. not you typical lefty though so maybe that's why youre turned off.

Reactions: DocNo
like this
Funny how, one person insults an entire demographic of people, and then said people get called trolls when they say no thanks we don't want to watch a movie with you in it.
It absolutely has nothing to do with the movie, and everything about a stupid comment, for which they could've apologized, but instead doubled down and said the trolls are deliberately misinterpreting her.
And the subservient lapdog shill media fabricated an entire narrative from lies, including calling the "do you want to see, the movie?" vote, "review bombing".

Marvel will learn just like Disney, when there is less money coming in they will change anything to make more or they wont learn after all they are the same company; that happens too.

Last edited:
there ya go! adding a little context to your meaningless comment...
maybe you should watch more of his channel, he's an award winning journalist. not you typical lefty though so maybe that's why youre turned off.
I guess there's an award for anything these days..

He got an award for "social media journalism". Like I said they got an award for anything these days.
yay you can use google. did you watch anything else or are you just going to continue assuming that tim is some butthurt incel?

yay you can use google. did you watch anything else or are you just going to continue assuming that tim is some butthurt incel?
You can read about the award on the "about"section of his webpage. And no, I'm not going to watch any more of his youtube videos. What I saw was bad enough and all the ones on his channel look like more of same 'ol, blaming everything he doesn't like on "liberals". He may not be an incel but he's definitely butthurt. Political whackadoos like him are pretty tiresome and it's not a left/right thing, I wouldn't waste any time listening to someone who blamed all the world's ills on Limbaugh and FOX news either.

ok im done. you can remain ignorant then. look up the definition if that offends you...

I honestly just think we've hit saturation with Marvel movies.

The best bet would have been to use established players from previous movies to end this cycle and use her as the cornerstone for the next set of movies.

I know I'm fatigued and I'm the primary audience. It has nothing to do with some chick smiling or not.

I know I need to see this movie before Avengers #27234123213 but I just can't seem to get excited.

Nope, what is happening is captain marvel is the first of the next phase of marvel.

Basically we have the Thanos arc that was roughly drafted out 12 years ago and fleshed out ever since. What we have coming is the same intersectional, hamfisted, crap that has destroyed Star Wars to the point Disney sought Lucas' help to fix.

Nope, what is happening is captain marvel is the first of the next phase of marvel.

Basically we have the Thanos arc that was roughly drafted out 12 years ago and fleshed out ever since. What we have coming is the same intersectional, hamfisted, crap that has destroyed Star Wars to the point Disney sought Lucas' help to fix.
We've already got way more, at a way higher budget than I ever thought we would.

Honestly even if they ended it with Thanos destroying half the universe it's kind of a high note.

Never thought I'd see any of this on the big screen.

How can a person think like this? The rating is called "want to see". Don't let that get in the way of a good virtue signal though.
Fine, I"m sorry. I didn't realize that there were people who based their movie going decisions on the opinions of people who've never seen said film.

What was I thinking? :rolleyes:

And no, I'm not going to watch any more of his youtube videos.
God forbid, that's a road straight to hell: You might even find yourself using reason instead of feelings when judging things.

It would be hard to cling to a completely fabricated world view, if you were subjected to real world facts after all.

Fine, I"m sorry. I didn't realize that there were people who based their movie going decisions on the opinions of people who've never seen said film.

What was I thinking? :rolleyes:
You don't seem to grasp the concept of a vote on whether people want to see a movie or not. So I don't know if you're even capable of reasoned thought.

God forbid, that's a road straight to hell: You might even find yourself using reason instead of feelings when judging things.

It would be hard to cling to a completely fabricated world view, if you were subjected to real world facts after all.
One was enough. If that's your thing more power to you.

Arguing about something doesn't make it less meaningless. Are you actually saying you made movie decisions based on the percentage of people, who took an online poll, that want to see said movie?

Nope. But it is interesting/entertaining. It's natural to be curious about other people's thoughts. Otherwise social media wouldn't be a thing.

Which is why the hand-waving over the removal of this is so amusing. "Oh, it's not that important". Oh really? Then why bother removing it? Well obviously, people have opinions contrary to the approved group think - that's why! And if you can't woo people to your side, then just hide the data that is inconvenient for your narrative and pretend everything is otherwise fine.

You're absolutely right. The actual feature of "Are you planning to see this movie" is absolutely meaningless and while some people might use it in their decision making, I'd wager the majority of people don't. What's really telling is all the activity around said "meaningless" feature, in particular in the context of a particular movie and todays political climate; that's extremely interesting and telling.

Duplicitous people think they are being cleaver while fooling no one. One of the oldest stories...

Rotton Who? they made their name and then the pooed on it. they can live with the results :p

One was enough. If that's your thing more power to you.
Actually it's not my thing, he's talking more to the lowest common denominator. But based on your performance here you could really benefit from listening to people with views based on fact as opposed to dismissing them without any thought. I don't want you to believe it without thought either, that's not the point. The point is to have an informed world view, and not one based on spoon fed lies.

When this movie doesn’t make as much as other Marvel movies and gets meh reviews , will it be our fault again like it was in the female Ghostbuster movies ?

I say “our”as a straight white heterosexual Protestant male.

Basically evil incarnate I’ve learned.

omg you poor victim, what can we do to help you?

might want to edit/fremove your personal attacks before you get yourself banned...

Actually it's not my thing, he's talking more to the lowest common denominator. But based on your performance here you could really benefit from listening to people with views based on fact as opposed to dismissing them without any thought. I don't want you to believe it without thought either, that's not the point. The point is to have an informed world view, and not one based on spoon fed lies.
If your idea of listening to "views based on fact" is watching youtube videos with titles like "Regressive Left is ANGRY about being called NPCs" and "The Left is going Insane!" by some butthurt goofball who blames all his problems on "liberals", be my guest.

lol! tim IS a liberal but he sees all the craziness and calls it out. just proving ignorance...

lol! tim IS a liberal but he sees all the craziness and calls it out. just proving ignorance...
No idea what his personal politics are (and don't really care) but his YouTube channel is pretty clearly pandering to the far right.

Its all marketing. Its all marketing.
I forgot this movie was coming at all.
I was excited about it actually, long ago.. then forgot.
I really dislike this type of marketing that stokes division. Its disgusting, but its CHEAP and effective.

No idea what his personal politics are (and don't really care) but his YouTube channel is pretty clearly pandering to the far right.
no it is not and you wont even go look for yourself. so just stop already, you have no idea what you are talking about.

oh we're on front page. stfu you have no fucking clue what youre talking about and you wont even go see for yourself. go back to lurking you troll.

the trolls are bombing movies months before they release can affect a movies bottom line
If people are stupid enough to believe a review of a movie that no one has seen yet? they are pretty dam stupid then!

FYI, I actually went to see the movie and it's not that bad. Definitely better than that Thor one with the dark elves.

Back