Rosewill - Pellucid HD Series High Speed HDMI

HDMI cable the lowest i seen is 99 cents. 3 dollars seems average for me

Not bad for rosewills.. usually the 99 cent ones don't include shipping so it goes upwards of $3-4 anyways, although once in a while you can get a $.99 free shipping deal..

Its not the hottest price in the world but for newegg, this is about the lowest youre going to get so, its good in that respect. Were only talking about a dollar or two difference anyways lol. If the coupon code works, its decent to get a name brand cable with an actual warranty lol.

I simply do not trust any hdmi cable less than $1000!!! ;)

Ok deal but monoprice owns imo.

The code works.. I bought "a few" cables..

Untitled-1.jpg

Yeah, people dont realize, monoprice is actually not all that great for hdmi cables, despite what some lesser experienced people will claim. Just wait for hot deals, and youll get decent high speed cables for $1 shipped. Ive gotten many 10ft and 6ft hdmi cables this year for $1 shipped each. Monoprice is generally good for cables, but hdmi cables can be found even on amazon for cheaper most of the time.

Yeah, people dont realize, monoprice is actually not all that great for hdmi cables, despite what some lesser experienced people will claim. Just wait for hot deals, and youll get decent high speed cables for $1 shipped. Ive gotten many 10ft and 6ft hdmi cables this year for $1 shipped each. Monoprice is generally good for cables, but hdmi cables can be found even on amazon for cheaper most of the time.

Monoprice is good if you are buying higher priced times because of shipping since the cables don't add much if anything to shipping. But like others have said if just buying cables then mono price isn't great because of shipping.

I just bought a 10 foot dvi-d cable from newegg. It was cheaper at mono price by $3 but shipping made it $3 more and with newegg I get free 2 day (yay for 1 free year of shop runner!).

While this is generally true, if you need cheap cables now and you need longer lengths then monoprice is where it is at. Also for anyone claiming that HDMI cables are of different quality, you need to do a little research. A digital cable is a digital cable is a digital cable...PERIOD.

Amazon always has hdmi cables for less, the longer lengths too. No one is claiming that different hdmi cables will deliver a different quality picture btw, we were claiming that cheap cables often have poor end connectors which can fall apart faster.

The cheaper cables can be nice to use though. They only cost a buck or two, they're light and flexible, easier for routing and they won't bend/break the hdmi inputs on TV's and blu-ray players.

Last edited:
A digital cable is a digital cable is a digital cable...PERIOD.

You can get signal degradation though...I've seen it. Especially with high resolutions over long distances. Red lines/artifacts appearing on the image and such.

Back