Roses Anyone (2 Dozen Roses $30 shipped)

A related thread from last year:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1010721

Some things to point out. Ordering shipped flowers is a gamble as they may or may not turn out as you expect (see link). Local florist delivered flowers though, are a lil different and usually achieve better results. Just something to think about when choosing flowers :)

I have used proflowers in the past. Sent two dozen orange, long stem roses to a friend on valentine's day and they showed up on time, and pretty much perfect. Pretty good deal.

Definitely is a good site to order from, I also ordered from there last year and it arrived on Vday

Costco has the best deal on roses and their roses are magnificent.

jsut for the record these are PETITE roses and not long stem which is what most local florists send on valentines day.

Can anyone speak of their experiences with Proflowers? I will need to use some kind of online service for my flower delivery this year because I will be out of the country on business. And this is a good deal considering that a dozen roses can cost up to like $80 once valentines gets closer.

I used them last year to send flowers to my wife on Valentine's Day. For the money, they're not too bad - not the biggest roses I've ever seen, but they do look very nice and stay alive for a while. I'd recommend them and plan on using them again this year.

I used them a while back to send flowers to my mother.

Needless to say, they never arrived. So I can't attest to the quality.

jsut for the record these are PETITE roses and not long stem which is what most local florists send on valentines day.

Not all of them are petite roses... There's at least two of sets of long-stemmed on just the splash page and many more on the roses page. :cool:

If you go with pro-flowers, you wont be dissapointed. These guys... they just use whoever is closest to the delivery, so its a gamble as to who delivers.

Proflowers delivered on time for me to my GF last year on her birthday, gave me a free vase, and the roses lasted for 2 weeks at the office. Not bad at all.

Can anyone speak of their experiences with Proflowers? I will need to use some kind of online service for my flower delivery this year because I will be out of the country on business. And this is a good deal considering that a dozen roses can cost up to like $80 once valentines gets closer.

I have used them on several occasions and the flowers have always shown up on time and in great condition. The wife has never been less than impressed with anything i have sent from proflowers. I have been much more pleased using this company than other online florist (FTD etc) as they have always given me exactly what i ordered and delivered on time. I have had issues with both from more than 1 other florist.

Back