Rolls Royce of Fidget Spinners

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
If you are looking for a way to get your ass whipped, at least here in North Texas, you just need to come rolling in with a $17,000 fidget spinner, AKA, the target identification device.

There is no room for error when making the ultimate fidget spinner. Everything has to be calculated to the tiniest detail and even a few dust particles can affect the toy’s spinning ability. So workers at the pristine factory in Fujisawa have to wear special clothing, gloves and medical masks, as well as pass through air showers that blow off even the tiniest dust particles, before entering the work space.

Facepalm.gif

Too bad they're 6 months too late and $16,990 too expensive.

I was waiting for the collapse of the fidget spinner market. Every gas station, liquor store, game shop, grocery store (you get the picture), has them. When people aren't interested, those things will end up at the Dollar Tree or at the Goodwill for pennies.

I like fidget spinners. I used to have a few of them. My son got in trouble for taking a fake one to school in the 3rd grade, too. They were a different style, though:

3333.jpg

i was in walmart the other day and at the check out saw tons of boxes of these little things, costed only $5. maybe im out of touch.. but what they hell are they.. and what do they do?

I was waiting for the collapse of the fidget spinner market. Every gas station, liquor store, game shop, grocery store (you get the picture), has them. When people aren't interested, those things will end up at the Dollar Tree or at the Goodwill for pennies.

I like fidget spinners. I used to have a few of them. My son got in trouble for taking a fake one to school in the 3rd grade, too. They were a different style, though:

View attachment 33343
Ah, the days when we all thought we could be ninjas.

i was in walmart the other day and at the check out saw tons of boxes of these little things, costed only $5. maybe im out of touch.. but what they hell are they.. and what do they do?
snlfidgetspinner.gif

snlfidgetcartier.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 33343
They were in Dollar Tree at their height. I think even Dollar Tree has moved past them.

Pet Rock Mk 2. They don't run off the desk when you spin them.

View attachment 33343
Ahh yes, there was always one kid in grade school who had throwing stars and could allegedly throw them through walls.

Ahh yes, there was always one kid in grade school who had throwing stars and could allegedly throw them through walls.

He wanted to show his nephew, so he put it in his backpack. It wasn't until he got older when he thought he could throw them through walls. Shit takes forever to patch in drywall.... At least when I was a kid, the BB's kind of filled the hole a little bit. :D

They are among many types of toys designed not for kids but also adults with mental illnesses such as BFRB's, that enable the person to expend energy in a more socially acceptable fashion.

They are among many types of toys designed not for kids but also adults with mental illnesses such as BFRB's, that enable the person to expend energy in a more socially acceptable fashion.

So now we are encouraging the inability to sit/stand still for an acceptable amount of time?

Seems like it is a ploy to be able to be able to diagnose more people with even more made up fake disorders.

Soon there will be prescription strength fidgit spinners that require a prescription from your doctor so the medical industry can squeeze more money out of the insurance companies.

Actually the need to fidget/twirl something in the hand is necessary for those on the autism spectrum and by doing so it helps prevent the need to do other things like spin in the room, rock back and forth in a seat, etc.

That being said I tend to prefer using a credit card or a small Rubik's cube (before the fidget spinner craze a lot of people with ASD used something called Baoding balls - 保定健身球).

bdb.jpg

Fidget spinners are being sold and marketed for this purpose and it is horribly misleading since they do not function in the same way.

Clicking and twirling a pen around while chewing gum still works...

The only thing that ever comes to mind when I hear or see fidget spinners, still makes me laugh,

DVLfSNC.jpg

good ball bearing are very hard to make. If you use fidget spinners, you know the feeling. They are not 100% smooth as the ball bearing is not perfect. This will be very close to perfect.

I would get one if it was in stock.
The next sale is in Sep but the last sale sold out in 1 min.

Actually the need to fidget/twirl something in the hand is necessary for those on the autism spectrum and by doing so it helps prevent the need to do other things like spin in the room, rock back and forth in a seat, etc.

That being said I tend to prefer using a credit card or a small Rubik's cube (before the fidget spinner craze a lot of people with ASD used something called Baoding balls - 保定健身球).

View attachment 33375

Fidget spinners are being sold and marketed for this purpose and it is horribly misleading since they do not function in the same way.
So what you are telling us is that you like to play with balls in your hand? o_O ;) :D

Back