Rogue Warrior due out December 1

Q-BZ

Fully [H]
http://www.roguewarrior.com/

Due out on PC, PS3, 360.

$50 on the consoles, $40 on the PC. (Hear that, Infinity Ward?)

I need this to be good. It certainly has potential.

Anyone got anything on this?

Bethesda is finally coming out with this eh? Man its been in development for a long time. I hope its good.

Check out he kill moves from the website, the one called reassignment is the best.

I thought that too, but it very much isnt Mickey Rourke.

Yup buy this game and support one of the biggest douche bags to ever come out of the Spec Ops world.

I have it on good authority that this game is going to suck. Just FYI.

LIES!!!!!..

lol jk.. never heard of the game til just now.. looks ok.. but the voice over was enough to keep me from wanting this game..

The more you learn about Marcinko, the less there is to admire about him.

Dude, i just watched some kill moves. Did he just stab a guy in the balls and then shank him in the ribs like 3 more times for good measure?

A blowhard, yes he is, but he has spilled more blood in the mud for this country than ANY of you here!

How about you?

In any event, yes, you are correct and I certainly take nothing away from him on that score.

I have it on good authority that this game is going to suck. Just FYI.

+1

Please don't have high expectations for this game. When it goes through multiple development studios and you're left with a product that doesn't even have half the features it started out with, you know it's not going to be good.

Demo Dick is the man. I cannot wait for this game. For those of you who are not familiar with him, check out Rogue Warrior. It's one of my favorite books. For those of you who don't like him, bet you wouldn't tell him that to his face. He writes mostly fiction books. Some of his stuff is drawn from his experiences in combat. He writes entertainment novels about killing terrorists. What's not to like about that?

Looks Splintercellish..

I haven't heard about this game until today, so I'll wait for some game play footage and more info to come out.

Looks alright, I guess. It looks like it could be a decent game, but I am really looking forward to a Rainbow Six replacement and not sure there will ever be one. Now that was a bad ass game.

And if one of you ADD riddled kids comes out and says something about Vegas 1 or 2, just go soak your head in water. Those two games were the worst excuses for a R6 game or even a tactical shooter. I would go as far as to say worse than MW2. Tom Clancy should have pulled his name from UBI as soon as Vegas hit the shelves.

Looks alright, I guess. It looks like it could be a decent game, but I am really looking forward to a Rainbow Six replacement and not sure there will ever be one. Now that was a bad ass game.

And if one of you ADD riddled kids comes out and says something about Vegas 1 or 2, just go soak your head in water. Those two games were the worst excuses for a R6 game or even a tactical shooter. I would go as far as to say worse than MW2. Tom Clancy should have pulled his name from UBI as soon as Vegas hit the shelves.

glad to finally see some one with the same view as me for RS:vegas 1 and 2.. god those games were horrid..

Agreed.

I guess I have ADD even though I'm 33 because I liked the Vegas games for quick fun although I certainly never had any impressions they were tactical anything.

They certainly don't light a candle to Raven shield and such, by lightyears, but they're ok IMO. I think people would feel better about them if they didn't have the names "Tom Clancy" and "Rainbow Six" on them and I'd agree with that.

Hey..at least they're better than Lockdown! :p

Don't feel the need to take a head soak yet, either. ;)

Pretty good ADD that I was able to type all of this in one fell swoop without any breaks or distractions. :)

Anyways, I really hope this Rogue Warrior game is worth something.

I have been waiting for a successor to the R6 franchise for years as well. I guess SWAT4 was pretty good but thats really old now too. I knew the series was dead when they released Rainbow Six 3 on Xbox. It was DOA when Lockdown was announced.

Tom Clancy sold the rights to use his name to Ubisoft years ago. I don't think he even has to sign off on anything. Prime example is HAWX.

I can only dream of something to replace my old Rogue Spear addiction. Man I loved playing that game!

I have been waiting for a successor to the R6 franchise for years as well. I guess SWAT4 was pretty good but thats really old now too. I knew the series was dead when they released Rainbow Six 3 on Xbox. It was DOA when Lockdown was announced.

Tom Clancy sold the rights to use his name to Ubisoft years ago. I don't think he even has to sign off on anything. Prime example is HAWX.

Agreed on all points. I still haven't forgotten the feeling I had when I fired up Lockdown that first time. Wow.

SWAT 4 is awesome and way overdue for a sequel.

I can only dream of something to replace my old Rogue Spear addiction. Man I loved playing that game!

Ditto!

Back