ROG Announces Gaming Laptops with NVIDIA GTX 10-Series Graphics Cards

HardOCP News

[H] News
ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced that GX800, the world’s most powerful 18-inch gaming laptop, along with the G800, G752 and Strix GL502 gaming laptops are now available with the latest NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 10-series graphics cards. The VR-Ready NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards provide exceptional performance and energy efficiency to give gamers incredible VR-gaming experiences. These graphics cards also feature NVIDIA G-SYNC™ technology[1] to reduce lag and stutter, and eliminate visual tearing to ensure the smoothest and fastest gaming visuals.

ASUS currently ranks as the number one gaming laptop brand worldwide with a 40% market share, according to sales data[2] compiled by GfK Group, an independent research company. ASUS gaming laptops with NVIDIA GeForce GTX series graphics also topped the global sales charts for the second consecutive year. ASUS is aiming to increase that market share to over 50% in the second half of 2016, and believes that its latest series of gaming laptops featuring NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-series graphics and Intel® K-series CPUs will ensure domination of the gaming laptop market.

Am I the only one that thinks 4k is pointless on a screen this small and would much rather just have a 144hz display? I don't even care if it's 2k or 1080p.

Am I the only one that thinks 4k is pointless on a screen this small and would much rather just have a 144hz display? I don't even care if it's 2k or 1080p.
I sure as heck wouldn't pay for a 4k screen, but I'm glad they are pushing the boundary a little.

Back