Rockman X3 Sega Saturn

Bump. Thanks guys - yep, the Saturn is definitely one of my favorite game consoles ever.

J, Im not sure what the rules are on this but I'd be willing to offer you a lump sum for your collection when you have a list unless youre bound and determined to do it all on ebay. My Heatware is Piscian18 ebay is Piscian19

J, Im not sure what the rules are on this but I'd be willing to offer you a lump sum for your collection when you have a list unless youre bound and determined to do it all on ebay. My Heatware is Piscian18 ebay is Piscian19

I'll keep this in mind. I'm pretty sure eBay has some strict policies in place for doing something like taking down the Rockman X3 listing and selling it elsewhere when an offer is made while I'm listing. I'd hate to get myself into that kind of hot water, so I think that if I did anything, then it would be to sell this single game through eBay and then maybe consider selling the others somewhere else. I don't think there's any policy against selling other games that I haven't even listed.

Back