Rock Band Special Ed. Bundle PS3 sold out everywhere?

Motley

2[H]4U
Geeeez, nobody has these in stock, checked BB, CC, Compusa, and Walmart. Why all sudden so popular, xmas?

Geeeez, nobody has these in stock, checked BB, CC, Compusa, and Walmart. Why all sudden so popular, xmas?

They didn't make enough of them. The 360 and PS2 versions are even harder to find, although to be fair the PS2 version came out later and had even fewer shipped. All three versions have been in short supply ever since the game came out. Many GS/EB barely got enough to cover pre-orders. I hear some places didn't even get enough to fill that.

I went to try and pick either the ps3 or 360 versions this weekend and could not find either of them. Oh well

monday the 24th wal mart here got 10 of each...at 6pm they had 2 of the PS3 and 4 of the 360...I really want one for the 360 but the wifes says no :(

thanx

nash

One of my local Wal-Marts has been absolutely loaded with Rock Band since release. Every time I'm there they have a huge pile of them. They still did on Christmas Eve.

One of my local Wal-Marts has been absolutely loaded with Rock Band since release. Every time I'm there they have a huge pile of them. They still did on Christmas Eve.

same in Pittsburgh. Surprised to hear they are out anywhere. It always seems like Pittsburgh never has any of the hot items in stock, and i have never seen a store without a pile of Rockbands.

same in Pittsburgh. Surprised to hear they are out anywhere. It always seems like Pittsburgh never has any of the hot items in stock, and i have never seen a store without a pile of Rockbands.

LOL I am from pittsburgh to

OK, just ordered from Amazon, hope I get it by end of week Friday, because we're going to have a New Years Eve party at my house, gonna "rock" no pun intdended.

did you try toys r us..i just called my local toys r us and they said they got a ton of the SE Rockband PS3 in stock..I am on my way to pickup one here in a few

did you try toys r us..i just called my local toys r us and they said they got a ton of the SE Rockband PS3 in stock..I am on my way to pickup one here in a few

oh, really? Awesome, let me know how it turns out...

Just picked mine up...they had 8 of them there..it seems thats all they had was PS3 ones.
I called 4 other Best buys and a circuit city and no one had any. I guess maybe they just got this shipment in today. they where stacked near the register I also got 10bucks off

Ya, Rock Band is pretty hard to find. Just cause of size I think:p

Man this drum stuff is tough..I have never picked up a set of drum sticks in my life. I look retarded trying to do this..HAHA

MAN is this thing FUN...I played for 7hrs straight tonight.
I was playing solo for a while on the Guitar. then my buddy came over and he got on drums and we where having a blast..Man its def worth the $170

Awesome! Sounds like fun. i'm going to pick it up at Walmart tomorrow, just called them, they have 4 for the PS3.

New years party with rock band = ftw!

I never understood the popularity of this game but after trying it during Christmas when my brother brought it over, it was a blast... I really enjoy the Drumming part.... The entire family and friends really enjoyed it... We played it for the 360. The next day, my brother in law decided to buy it for the PS3 and we played it again... I can now understand why this game is talked about and what exactly the hype is all about...

Minor differences though, the 360's guitar is wired while the PS3's is wireless (in the bundle and for the same price $169.99 each PS3 and 360)... I believe they are gonna release the same wireless guitar for the 360 but for $79.99 :rolleyes: . They are also gonna release the instruments individually in Feb 2008.

I'm having a hard time finding the 360 version in Washington State. It seems sold out every where I look.

Back