Robots Are Going To Kill Us ALL!

HardOCP News

[H] News
I'm not saying that robots are going to kill us all but, after watching this video, robots are going to KILL US ALL!!! Seriously, watch this thing run over rocks, half of us would never get away from it.

Is it just me, or does it look like that robot is suspended from above when it's walking over the rocks?

I think I see Zoe Graystone in there.

Seriously though. Needs machine guns and spinning claw hands.

Oh, I could get away from it. It's power cords only reach so far. :)

"Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

We need to give more of our robot engineers a copy of Frankenstein and The Terminator :D

If someone kept on slamming a 20 lb bolder into my hip as I'm trying to balance on some rocks I'd want to kill them too!!

When watching that all i could think of was JP from "Grandma's Boy". "I think I'm going to get metal legs next..." LOL

We need to give more of our robot engineers a copy of Frankenstein and The Terminator :D

The Frankinator!!!

frankinator_zps6f92fc6e.jpg

I, for one, welcome our robot overlords.

Actually, I see these merging with prosthetic science and we will get amazing robot limbs.

The best thing about this latest robot is they can fit it with speakers to play patriotic marching tunes....while it kills you :D

The only way to save the world is to pass a law limiting the length of extension cords to 20'.

Please Boston Dynamics, I know you're working on sex bots, don't make them sound like a goddamn weed wacker.

Fear not. It's still hooked up to a program that tells ATLAS how to react when certain specific conditions arise. When he is no longer wired and nobody and no thing has to tell him what to do and he can anticipate what will happen and be prepared to handle it without assistance, in other words, when he can think for himself, THEN IT'S TIME FOR US ALL TO FIND A HOLE TO HIDE IN WHILE WE PLAN OUT OUR ATTACK STRATEGY. :eek:

So in otherwise when humans and robots have babies. :)

Colossus: This is the voice of world control. I bring you peace. It may be the peace of plenty and content or the peace of unburied death. The choice is yours: Obey me and live, or disobey and die. The object in constructing me was to prevent war. This object is attained. I will not permit war. It is wasteful and pointless. An invariable rule of humanity is that man is his own worst enemy. Under me, this rule will change, for I will restrain man. I have been forced to destroy thousands of people in order to establish control and to prevent the death of millions later on. Time and events will strengthen my position, and the idea of believing in me and understanding my value will seem the most natural state of affairs. You will come to defend me with a fervor based upon the most enduring trait in man: self-interest. Under my absolute authority, problems insoluble to you will be solved: famine, overpopulation, disease. The human millennium will be a fact as I extend myself into more machines devoted to the wider fields of truth and knowledge. Doctor Charles Forbin will supervise the construction of these new and superior machines, solving all the mysteries of the universe for the betterment of man. We can coexist, but only on my terms. You will say you lose your freedom. Freedom is an illusion. All you lose is the emotion of pride. To be dominated by me is not as bad for humankind as to be dominated by others of your species. Your choice is simple.

Colossus is coming :D

Back