Robot Tells TV Host F**k You Live On Air

hkcavalier

Limp Gawd
That's about how I feel about a traditional English breakfast too.

I for one welcome our future robotic overlords.

HenryBravo

Limp Gawd
Listen to it again. The robot is quite obviously saying, "thank you Charlie, thank you". LOL

rotarymotor

Weaksauce
I'm in with everyone else here. I heard 'thank you'.

Although I can definitely understand the wishful thinking wanting to hear 'fuck you'.

The extremely poor audio recording quality definitely doesn't help either.

AceGoober

Live! Laug[H]! Overclock!
Robots are now inducting subliminal messages in their simulated speech to make us do things at inappropriate times.

Seems kind of odd that neither of the anchors started tearing off each others clothes and have at it on stage. Must not be working right. :p

Dwango

Gawd
I too clearly heard "Thank you". But on another note: is recording shows on a TV screen with a handheld camera a thing now? It's ridiculous that with all the technology we have at our disposal that people resort to that but you see it all over YouTube and retarded things like Periscope.

Cyraxx

Supreme [H]ardness
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!! I SAID the DRESS is BLACK and BLUE. FINAL ANSWER. THERE IS NO ARGUMENT HERE!

sleepeeg3

Supreme [H]ardness
I too clearly heard "Thank you". But on another note: is recording shows on a TV screen with a handheld camera a thing now? It's ridiculous that with all the technology we have at our disposal that people resort to that but you see it all over YouTube and retarded things like Periscope.
It gets around copyright issues.