Rising Storm GOTY Humblebundle

Thanks for sharing. Dloaded and gave it a short go this morning and struggled to tell the difference between enemies at a distance. Will try again this evening, right now I must appear to be working from the home office or the wife will kamakazie me again.

Is this multi-player only?
After activating the code it is listed as "Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer" but over on the right under DLC it says "Rising Storm" and "Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Single Player."

After activating the code it is listed as "Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer" but over on the right under DLC it says "Rising Storm" and "Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Single Player."

SP is MP with bots and some not so good cut scenes. The series always was an MP title. But yes, as the name implies, the original concept was around a Soviet spy ring and it was to be a single player mod until it morphed into a highly realistic MP only title. But the name stuck.

SP is MP with bots and some not so good cut scenes. The series always was an MP title. But yes, as the name implies, the original concept was around a Soviet spy ring and it was to be a single player mod until it morphed into a highly realistic MP only title. But the name stuck.
Oh I see, thanks :)

Back