Rise of the Tomb Raider: Pit of Judgment - Missing item?

prime2515102

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi,

I'm trying to get into the Pit of Judgment tomb but I can't quite do it. In this video it shows her swinging across with a rope or something, but I have no idea how. Is there an item I'm missing?

yes, you will have to return later to the tomb with grappling hook, you will receive it later in the main story.

Ok, thanks... that sucks... This game seems to incorporate forced replay to get everything.

Hey, you have done backtracking until you have done Metroid Prime on the Gamecube!

awww, damn... memories... i still remember the headaches that game produced me, not an easy game by all means..

20180103134303_1.jpg
20180103135245_1.jpg

Started playing yeah I know have a backlog from 1994 what I remember from the reviews people said Lara looks too young in this game whatever. I get about 75-89 FPS in the Benchmark demo think I was using either a 970 gtx or a 980ti when I first bought the game. Looks really good on my 1080ti espeically when Lara is wet. I guess a new Tomb Raider game is going to be announced this year.

Started playing yeah I know have a backlog from 1994 what I remember from the reviews people said Lara looks too young in this game whatever. I get about 75-89 FPS in the Benchmark demo think I was using either a 970 gtx or a 980ti when I first bought the game. Looks really good on my 1080ti espeically when Lara is wet. I guess a new Tomb Raider game is going to be announced this year.

Shadow of the tomb raider its already announced to be released this year or early 2019 at worse.

Back