Rise of the Tomb Raider (PC) $17.99 - Gamestop

sifter

Limp Gawd
Last edited:
Awesome deal. I already had the game so I picked up the season pass instead and registered it with steam immediately. Thank!

Thanks I ordered a key.

tt's been 15 minutes though and no delivery --- did you get your delivery instantly. Was hoping to start the download before I went to work. But got to go now!

Really good game with gorgeous graphics, good story, good gameplay, and OUTSTANDING voice acting.

A couple maps are CPU bound (lowering FOV and/or shadows will help), but it is very much worth it for 18 bucks.

Thanks I ordered a key.

tt's been 15 minutes though and no delivery --- did you get your delivery instantly. Was hoping to start the download before I went to work. But got to go now!

It gave me the code instantly on the order confirmation screen.

Same for my order of the season pass. If it matters, I didn't sign in with an account and used Paypal.

wondering if that season pass is even worth $9. seems like a bunch of consumes, a single dungeon and some other modes i would never play. light on content

wondering if that season pass is even worth $9. seems like a bunch of consumes, a single dungeon and some other modes i would never play. light on content

I'm curious myself. The Baba Yaga: Temple of the Witch DLC sounds interesting but don't know if it is worth it.

Order Summary
Subtotal: $59.99
*Estimated Tax: $0.00
Handling: FREE!
Total: $59.99

After I return from the paypal login my order summary shows the above. Was this a pricing mistake that has been corrected?

ahh well, hope everyone that ordered gets their key. I got in on the Gat out of Hell mistake they made a while back and they made good on the keys.

Still awaiting my code. It said it had to process my order before I got the code. It could take up to 12 hours to do so. Ordered at 0930 Eastern.

I am also still waiting. I used paypal for the season pass. Order confirmation email says the code will be in a separate email.

Just got mine, very pleased with this deal...I was going to trade a copy of Windows 10 for a copy of ROTTR.

Back