Rise of the Tomb Raider + Bonus Content, Control: Ultimate Edition, and Dragon Age Inquisition (Prime)

Thanks for the heads up. Control was a game I've been looking at getting for a while.

I'm happy to take an extra key if anyone is willing to give it away (y)

physics are great

"physics"

F28A6378-83D5-41E5-8C20-199D46BC6081.gif

Last edited:
I'm having trouble claiming Control using GOG Galaxy. I put in the code and it just spins and says "Sorry, we couldn't load the data. Retry?" at the bottom. Anyone else having luck?

Edit: nevermind. Redeeming through the gog.com website worked perfectly.

Signed up for a free 30 day Prime trail, claimed all three games. If you haven't used Prime in a while, that is an option. Hoping they put out a few more freebies this month. Do they put them out every month?

Well last two months Control ultimate and Star Wars Squadrons... not a bad prime perk at all. A couple old games and one semi current game a month is nice.

Wish these were claimable using Steam Store. It's nice playing through the NVIDIA Shield TV on my TV using Steam Link.

Control was given away by Epic recently, too, if I remember right. Still took it on GoG, though.

Free one-time use code for Control on GOG - redeem at www.gog.com

57PM3C989F398253C2

(I already have the game on GOG) - please be courteous and reply to let others know the key is used

Reactions: blurp
like this
Free key for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Origin - I already have this as well...

7DGY-QNQX-KBT5-LT8W-M3G7

Please be courteous and reply to let others know the key is used

Back