Rise Of Insanity Releases Today On Steam

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
First person psychological horror game "Rise Of Insanity" has been released today on Steam with VR support after being released in August 2017 in Early Access. RedLimb Studio says the game "draws inspiration from greatest psychological horror movies such as The Shining, The Exorcist and Silent Hill." If you're into horror games, especially one that looks like it would be brutal in VR, you can pick it up for $8.99.

The game looks pretty good to me, and I like that VR is optional for those of us who don't have a headset yet. If you'd like a peek at the game beyond the trailer, YouTuber POiiSED has a video of some Oculus Rift gameplay here.

Finally the time has come. Time to release the full version of Rise of Insanity. Thank you for your patience and support. Cooperation with you was a pleasure. From now the game is in full version state no Early Access as it has been so far.

I'm a huge fan of the Horror genre and this game certainly has its place in it, but it's not for me. It's more a walking simulator, which again in and of itself is not wrong. But I need something a little interactive with puzzles and inventory and things to do. Amnesia and Penumbra were marvelous in that regard and I want more of that, although I wasn't huge on A Machine For Pigs. More please!!

I'm a huge fan of the Horror genre and this game certainly has its place in it, but it's not for me. It's more a walking simulator, which again in and of itself is not wrong. But I need something a little interactive with puzzles and inventory and things to do. Amnesia and Penumbra were marvelous in that regard and I want more of that, although I wasn't huge on A Machine For Pigs. More please!!

Next they need to make "A Machine for Ants".

I kind of interested in a good horror game but the trailer did nothing for me to make me buy it. Can anyone say if it is worth it?

Back