RIP dead deal :( HOT - Steelseries mousepads 50% off AND Free shipping! Code MOUSEPAD50

• Thread starter Deleted member 89137
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get
The coupon MOUSEPAD50 has no effect on this cart
I used it an hour ago and it was working on all the pads. I think the deal might be dead. I am really lucky apparently.

Too bad I missed this, was actually going to pick up a replacement pad this week. Just tried it doesn't giggles and I get the same error.

Couldn't find the 4HD on here, which is probably the best mouse pad I've ever had. I've had mine for at least 5-6 years now and it still looks as new as the day I bought it. Compared to other hard mouse pads that show wear within months of use. I'm not gentle on them either: I put my hot/cold beverages on the pad, I've eaten on/near the pad, and I clock 4-8 hours/day on it.

Also obligatory "keep the receipt" for my GenMayer's in here.

The Dex is the best mouse pad I have used, ever. I took a chance on a sale a while back, and it's Just Right for the feel.

I was holding on to an ancient Func pad, but this is better. I would describe it as the perfect lovechild of a soft and hard pad. The friction is 0.75 of a hard pad, but the resilience is 0.75 of a cloth. Yes, numbers are completely accurate.

Dammit. What was it, like a 12 hour sale? I was excited as I need a new mousepad, but not $34 worth of need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back