Riot Executive Suspended without Pay for Allegedly Touching, Farting on Subordinates

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Riot COO Scott Gelb has been suspended without pay over alleged workplace misconduct: employees claim he has “repeatedly touched subordinates’ balls or butt or farted in their faces.” While this decision suggests Riot is attempting to move on from its supposed “bro culture” and fraternity mindset, which has fostered a “culture of sexism,” the punishment handed out by CEO Nicolo Laurent is merely temporary.

Throughout Kotaku’s interviews, one name kept cropping up: Scott Gelb, Riot Games’ COO, whom current and former employees allege participated in “ball-tapping” (flicking or slapping testicles), farting on employees or humping them for comedic effect. “It just became so normal,” said one employee who witnessed Gelb’s behavior. Another added, “The ball grabbing and things like that—that was absolutely well known across the board.”

If a dude touches my balls, he won't be doing much with that hand again. Chix better be cute...

Homey don't play that shit.
Well ain't you just [H] af.

I wouldn't get all pissy over this as long as its not every single time I walk by the dude. Surprise me, make it unexpected, I'll get you back when the time is right.

sounds like some women were upset they were passed up for promotions and didn't get to participate is so called "bro culture".

If a dude touches my balls, he won't be doing much with that hand again. Chix better be cute...

Homey don't play that shit.
proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
Well ain't you just [H] af.

I wouldn't get all pissy over this as long as its not every single time I walk by the dude. Surprise me, make it unexpected, I'll get you back when the time is right.
proxy.duckduckgo.com2.jpg

When did the inner happenings of companies and their cultures become so public like its our business? It’s not. I don’t remember stories like these in the 90s unless it was something illegal and made the news.

If you can't grab a man's scrotum or fart on a few faces at work then what the hell is the point of going to work? This libtard cuck SJW cuck PC cuck culture is ruining strong alpha males lives!

If it wasn't for this metoo cuck pc cuck SJW cuck libtard cuck millenial cuck culture I would have pussy grabbed, MMA fought, and chrome-.45-blasted my way to rulership of the moon and fucked all the moon's bitches while I was there before I left for Mars.

Last edited:
Did their own children armed with machetes from a warlord behead them? No... so still first world problems

Grab my balls without permission, I will do my best to leave you with a twisted wrist, broken elbow and dislocated shoulder during the process of helping you discover the wonderful effect of your face smashing into the floor. And yes, I have enough years of Aikido practice to have a decent chance of making that happen.

"Temporary punishment?" "Well known activity?" I am thinking lawyers are salivating over the lawsuits they could file against this company for knowingly enabling sexual harassment in the workplace.

So when women want to breast feed, or pump, and legally get a quiet space in the workplace that isn't a bathroom to do it it's being equal, when dudes are being dudes with "bathroom humor" it's called "bro culture"

FYI I have no problem with a woman whipping a tit out to feed their baby, but going so far as to "not like what someone says because it offends me" thicker skin must be had.

Grab my balls without permission, I will do my best to leave you with a twisted wrist, broken elbow and dislocated shoulder during the process of helping you discover the wonderful effect of your face smashing into the floor. And yes, I have enough years of Aikido practice to have a decent chance of making that happen.

"Temporary punishment?" "Well known activity?" I am thinking lawyers are salivating over the lawsuits they could file against this company for knowingly enabling sexual harassment in the workplace.

I was with you until you said Aikido.

Why tho, why would you risk killing someone cause they tapped your little nuts? Throw a tennis ball at the dudes nuts next time or some shit, but breaking their arm and smashing their unbraced head into the floor just sounds like a meathead reaction.

If it wasn't for this metoo cuck pc cuck SJW cuck libtard cuck millenial cuck culture I would have pussy grabbed, MMA fought, and chrome-.45-blasted my way to rulership of the moon and fucked all the moon's bitches while I was there before I left for Mars.

I was with you right up to the point you chrome plated your .45, dude, that's some man-in-the-candy-van shit there.

Whatever happened to just being, I don't know, professional in the workplace? Especially if you are a manager, this guy's a freaking c-suite employee.

Save all that bro stuff for your free time with your.... bros

I don't think he touched balls or grabbed balls. I think he slapped balls which isn't the same.
Not saying it's appropriate for every workplace or for every person but it's not hard to imagine a company focused on making fucking video games would have a person or two like this.

To anyone who gets on their high horse of righteousness to condemn this guy....lighten the hell up. Not every workplace needs to be a sterile, stodgy, tightassed place.

Last edited:
Somebody never grew up. I mean, it's one thing in an informal environment, but work isn't a frat house.
Your work and my work isn't, but if people coming in know that it's like scenes from Grandma's Boy, I don't see that it's a big deal.

"Here at Riot, we like to make cool new games and shit, but man we fuck around a lot. Like seriously, I mean our boss farts on us and we've put dudes water bottles in the toilets while they were at lunch".

I mean, if you have some general warning, work can be whatever they want it to be.

Companies like this usually don't make it, because no one treats it seriously like "Will what I'm doing right now lead to me being able to afford paying for my unborn child's college?"

I don't think he touched balls or grabbed balls. I think he slapped balls which isn't the same.
Not saying it's appropriate for every workplace or for every person but it's not hard to imagine a company focused on making fucking video games would have a person or two like this.

To anyone who gets on their high horse of righteousness to condemn this guy....lighten the hell up. Not every workplace needs to be a sterile, stodgy, tightassed place.

If true I agree, but very probably not however. And said person also has to respect other's receptiveness to such things.

We're gettin there...

When did the inner happenings of companies and their cultures become so public like its our business? It’s not. I don’t remember stories like these in the 90s unless it was something illegal and made the news.
Yeah I don't remember internet news stories before the internet either. o_O
So when women want to breast feed, or pump, and legally get a quiet space in the workplace that isn't a bathroom to do it it's being equal, when dudes are being dudes with "bathroom humor" it's called "bro culture"

FYI I have no problem with a woman whipping a tit out to feed their baby, but going so far as to "not like what someone says because it offends me" thicker skin must be had.
You're comparing a manager slapping peoples in the nuts and dropping ass on them, to a woman breastfeeding (who's breastfeeding at work?) a baby. How many drinks are you on?

Lets be honest. None of us really wants to work in a workplace like that. None of us wants a boss like that. But there is a portion of the male brain that wants that place to exist. Like a National Forest, we want to reserve a few select workplaces so that we can protect and preserve our international Animal House playground-style dude heritage.

These places are disappearing. Soon, they will be gone, and once they're gone we'll never get them back - that essential DNA will not be saved in some gene bank in an ice hut in Norway.

This guy sounds like a real charmer. I wonder if he's available for hire for kids birthday parties?

sounds like some women were upset they were passed up for promotions and didn't get to participate is so called "bro culture".
This aint bro culture that shit is just GAY. No ammount of saying no-homo after that shit would make it less gay. But, you are right if it is gay culture woman can't participate.

Lets be honest. None of us really wants to work in a workplace like that. None of us wants a boss like that. But there is a portion of the male brain that wants that place to exist. Like a National Forest, we want to reserve a few select workplaces so that we can protect and preserve our international Animal House playground-style dude heritage.

These places are disappearing. Soon, they will be gone, and once they're gone we'll never get them back - that essential DNA will not be saved in some gene bank in an ice hut in Norway.
And the world will be a worse place for that imo.
I'm willing to bet that a lot of creativity and new ideas...come from places where people are free to be people. That includes the adults who are generally considered by some metrics to not have grown up to be the socially accepted FOTM version of an inoffensive PC worker drone.

Before I get slammed for it, I am not saying that ball-slapping is necessary for creativity or any such nonsense.

Or maybe some developers don't want their fucking balls touched by their boss?

You can go back to 4chan.

or maybe i read the article.

An eight-month Kotaku investigation, informed by interviews with dozens of current and former employees, revealed that Riot Games has fostered a culture of sexism. The company, which is 80 percent male and has 2,500 employees, has an alleged history of passing up qualified women for promotions, holding female job candidates to a higher standard and perpetuating a “bro culture” of bathroom humor and alleged sexual misconduct.
Throughout Kotaku’s interviews, one name kept cropping up: Scott Gelb, Riot Games’ COO, whom current and former employees allege participated in “ball-tapping” (flicking or slapping testicles), farting on employees or humping them for comedic effect. “It just became so normal,” said one employee who witnessed Gelb’s behavior. Another added, “The ball grabbing and things like that—that was absolutely well known across the board.” Other former employees who witnessed this believed that this style of bro comedy trickled down into the company’s lower ranks, where employees comfortably settled into a fraternity mindset that has, sources say, disadvantaged women.

looks like everyone did it but women felt left out.

A man grabbing another man by the balls is probably sexed behaviour, but sexist? Against whom?

Is the issue that women don't feel comfortable with grabbing them by the old Johnson?

When did smacking a dudes balls become acceptable behavior?
We're gettin there...

Yeah I don't remember internet news stories before the internet either. o_O

You're comparing a manager slapping peoples in the nuts and dropping ass on them, to a woman breastfeeding (who's breastfeeding at work?) a baby. How many drinks are you on?

YEAH, you can really tell the men from the boys in this thread. Holy crap.

Where I work women breast feed/pump all the time. Every building has a room for it, or they use their office. Since we are adults, it's not a big deal.

Yet brotards equate that with not being allowed to grab my balls and fart in my face? GROW THE FUCK UP. Do that shit around me and I'll ensure your employment comes to an end.

Lemme tell you about construction work. Our site literally just had within the past month a fucking bullshit meeting about respect. And what respect meant to us. It’s resulted in many sarcastic comments in which we YELL that we respect such and such person.

Construction workers are looked down on. Seen as stupid, some are. Most just didn’t care for pandering to people that can’t take an unfiltered mind. My boss tried to ask me about overtime, before he could ask the question I told him to eat me. Its just stupidity that doesn’t mean a damn thing. He’s not dumb and I’m not dumb, but in my line of work I’m lucky enough I don’t have to ass kiss. I don’t show respect to anyone I don’t think deserves my respect.

Ball taps and farting on people don’t do it, and well, very rarely see it happen. When it does happen it’s just in good fun type stuff(sure bro stuff I guess?). Someone insinuates the other guy is too dumb to breath and gets a swipe.

This guy, well he’s a dummy. He probably should’ve learned to read a room, right along with realizing he went into a type of career that is all business. Fun means unproductivity.

Depends on the level of the offense. Having worked in predominantly Male organizations including game media, I would have never thought 2 shits about a ball slap or crop dusting when I was 21 years old - a decade and a half ago... Anything more would be cause for concern. But times have changed and the guy shouldn't be an idiot in that position. Anyone defending the behavior is doing it blindly or an immature idiot themselves (there are a few of these that like to comment here).

Back